Reviews for Instead
ocii chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
Wow. That is probably about the relationship between another person and myself. He absolutely hates me, and I can't help but blame myself for it. Great job on this... It seems like you really thought about this one a bit.
Pierce Alexander chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
A passage of ten thousand words could not do this poem does. It gives the reader an image of someone who is hurt by society, so in an attempt to break away from society, they choose not to hurt anyone but themselves. This sort of image is very prevalent in our every day lives, but this poem documents it more vividly than real life, if I could be so bold to say so.
somuchformyhappyending chapter 1 . 8/29/2007
I really liked this poem, but it sort of scared me in the sense that it is pretty much EXACTLY what I'm going through right now. and you only used 7 short lines to do it. (I might've counted wrong though 'cause it's 3 AM...hah...) anyways, great job. and this might be weird but if you ever wanna talk then you can just message me or email me or something. okay, that DID sound a little odd, but I'm serious. if you need to. :) great job again.
karatekid369 chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
Short, bitter sweet, and to the point.
Damned Soul Of Chaos chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
i kut myself 2 so i understend i kno how it feelz i luvdis poem itz awesome! plz r&r my poems plz!