Reviews for Breathtakingly Gorgeous
Guest chapter 1 . 3/30
x
GorgeousNenna chapter 1 . 2/9
Ahh each store I want to read is either not complete or not there at all, killin me. It seemed perfect.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
Ahh Mannnn! i really wanted to read it! :(
Jay chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
OMG! Why? I really wanted to read it! Get it back soon!
justwhatevering chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
perf
Chakara1winxclub chapter 1 . 9/20/2013
Trust me, you'll see a monster under your bed if you don't post the complete story...
Arerdem Silverstar chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
Either you are blatantly plagiarizing, or someone else is:

Shoot me, I begged. Just shoot me now.
"C'mon, Kagome!" Sango laughed, bumping her hips against her best friend. "Dance! You look so dead; it's like you don't want to be here!" she grinned, her eyes twinkling with mischief.
I glared, my eyes narrowing. "That's because I don't!"

From "Breathtakingly Gorgeous" on fanfiction
If you are, shame on you. If you aren't, go stop the other person.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
is that it?
Amazing Fuzzy Llamas chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
Awww, that's so cute! But Ryan is SO dense, LOL! D Love!
MrsHellman chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
Haha, this was a bit awkward, but quite hilarious at the same time. Very well done and I'm so glad I've seen more one-shots in your gallery. Your writing skills are fantastic.
britishbrunette chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
Hi there,
My name is Angharad and I’m part of a team of readers and writers that have our own blog called ‘the – literary . tumblr . com’ (without the gaps). If you’d like to check it out and follow us, that would be great! In short, we are a writer's resource blog. We provide original and fanfiction recommendations, writing tips, workshops and resources, story critiques and graphics help. I’m an Original Fiction Recommendatory Reader for the blog, which means I scroll through the Most Recents of the fictionpress site daily to find the best original stories and hidden gems that I think other people should get the chance to read. I’m happy to say that I’ve recommended your story to the blog, so congratulations! If you want to see my recommendation you should visit the tag ‘Angharad’s Recs’ and try and find it :D
Scoobiee chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
Awwww this was just soooo adorable 3 I loved it !

I'm supposed to be studying but so far im busy reading through all ur amazing work ! I was reading ur profile and it said this one was plagerized? Cant believe it's still there ! The nerve some people have :(

Anyways yeah just had to comment on something to let u know how great u are ! :D

Brooke