Reviews for Breathtakingly Gorgeous
tall chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
I am dying. Of this story's brilliance )

Lamest review ever but, eh.
mistariapotter chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
this is cheesiness to the max XD
Sweet-Cakesz24 chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
aww this was the cutest oneshot i've ever read! I'm so happy for them. D
wind's aria chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
I keep forgetting to review for this story, but this has to be one of my favorite one shots on FP, and it's definitely my favorite story by you.

I just love how Kaia and Ryan interact. You made Kaia so real and so relatable to just about anyone. And Ryan, I love how you wrote Ryan. He is such a typical guy, someone you'd want to punch one moment and kiss the next (and that, folks, is definitely how guys are.) And I love the whole confession scene. I loved how you kept up the humor all throughout, it kept the story from being overly fluffy. Not that there's anything wrong with fluff, but the whole scene was all the more real for the seesaw of emotions that you put Ryan through.

I love how distinct their personalities are. And I absolutely love your title and how you used it in the story.
Ivix chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
cute )
handsintheair chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
you write the best oneshots! :D
SmearedRedTearDrops chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
BAHAHA! This was hilarious :P
AmeliaRivers chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
This was the cutest and most adorable story I have read in sometime. At the end I was like aw. I just love it .
P.F Ally chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
I want a Ryan! D:

LOL. I've said I want a Jesse (from Vena Cava's Heart Lotion SPF 20), and I want a Rafe (from JD Allen's Ordinary World). XD
Faithfully Yours chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
I hereby declare this adorable. ) Seriously. I like them. I want to know what happens a few years down the road though... Do they live happily ever after?
anonymous chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
Oops! im sorry the previous post was not directed at you but at the person that stole your story i clicked on the wrong page my bad, anyway this is a heads up that someone over at fanfiction stole your story named it 'tongue tied'(under twilight ff) so you'll know i already reported such person and once again im sorry by my previous post it was not directed at you but at the person that stole your story i simply clicked on the wrong page i was comparing the two stories after the other seemed really familiar and it suprised me to see the same story almost exactly i hope that the person that stole your story gets punished
anonymous chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
I think it is very uncool that you stole a story written by somebody else, just wanted to tell you that I reported you because it's not right that you just decided to take something you didn't write
kittyfan1 chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
HAHAHAHA! Definitely just saw the author's note at the bottom. With all the plagiarizing crap that's been happening, I kinda freaked out as soon as I recognized the story, and acted. My bad. Sorry D. I hate plagiarism, and I really like this story, so... yeah. Once again, my bad.
kittyfan1 chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
Hey, this story has been plagiarized over on ffnet as an Inuyasha fanfic. You'll find this story in this author's profile: mizschu. I would have messaged you, but I don't have an fp account.
Elle Winters 9 chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
Hey they're letting me review again! And yes I've read this story yet again. Still love it. Ah it's so sweet, and funny. Lovely insults by the way, creative I must say ) I think this must be my favourite one-shot by you (though I haven't read all of them, but I've read most!). It's also one of my favourite one shots that I've read on fictionpress so that has to count for something. Will stop rambling, but just one last time.. This story is Brilliant!
388 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »