Reviews for Breathtakingly Gorgeous
SmearedRedTearDrops chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
BAHAHA! This was hilarious :P
AmeliaRivers chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
This was the cutest and most adorable story I have read in sometime. At the end I was like aw. I just love it .
P.F Ally chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
I want a Ryan! D:

LOL. I've said I want a Jesse (from Vena Cava's Heart Lotion SPF 20), and I want a Rafe (from JD Allen's Ordinary World). XD
Faithfully Yours chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
I hereby declare this adorable. ) Seriously. I like them. I want to know what happens a few years down the road though... Do they live happily ever after?
anonymous chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
Oops! im sorry the previous post was not directed at you but at the person that stole your story i clicked on the wrong page my bad, anyway this is a heads up that someone over at fanfiction stole your story named it 'tongue tied'(under twilight ff) so you'll know i already reported such person and once again im sorry by my previous post it was not directed at you but at the person that stole your story i simply clicked on the wrong page i was comparing the two stories after the other seemed really familiar and it suprised me to see the same story almost exactly i hope that the person that stole your story gets punished
anonymous chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
I think it is very uncool that you stole a story written by somebody else, just wanted to tell you that I reported you because it's not right that you just decided to take something you didn't write
kittyfan1 chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
HAHAHAHA! Definitely just saw the author's note at the bottom. With all the plagiarizing crap that's been happening, I kinda freaked out as soon as I recognized the story, and acted. My bad. Sorry D. I hate plagiarism, and I really like this story, so... yeah. Once again, my bad.
kittyfan1 chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
Hey, this story has been plagiarized over on ffnet as an Inuyasha fanfic. You'll find this story in this author's profile: mizschu. I would have messaged you, but I don't have an fp account.
Elle Winters 9 chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
Hey they're letting me review again! And yes I've read this story yet again. Still love it. Ah it's so sweet, and funny. Lovely insults by the way, creative I must say ) I think this must be my favourite one-shot by you (though I haven't read all of them, but I've read most!). It's also one of my favourite one shots that I've read on fictionpress so that has to count for something. Will stop rambling, but just one last time.. This story is Brilliant!
Mitchie chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
This was so cute! I found this story through one of my reviewers, and I loved it! Kaia is hilarious, and the two of them fit together perfectly (as cheesy as that sounds). You did a really good job of giving both characters their own strong personalities, especially since everything has to occur in one chapter.

:o)
HoPELeSS.RoMaNTiiC chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
it was good.!.

a bit too corny in some parts but an amusing read.!.
music-is-love10 chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
this was adorable. i love how you condensed, what is usually at least a 15 chapter story into a one shot. it made it all the sweeter :)
akaCHEEKS chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
haha this was cute. but have you read an online story called 'it was you all along' by val, by any chance? your ending sounds kinda like hers. "It was you all along." I mean it was your second to the last and blah blah blah. I'm not accussing you of plagarism. God knows i read enough of your stories and are always left amazed by them. it just sounded really familiar.
Jessica chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
This was great! :) The way you blended romance and humor was amazing. I literally laughed out load at some parts. :) Keep it up!
ghurl00 chapter 1 . 5/18/2009