Reviews for Breathtakingly Gorgeous
kittyfan1 chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
HAHAHAHA! Definitely just saw the author's note at the bottom. With all the plagiarizing crap that's been happening, I kinda freaked out as soon as I recognized the story, and acted. My bad. Sorry D. I hate plagiarism, and I really like this story, so... yeah. Once again, my bad.
kittyfan1 chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
Hey, this story has been plagiarized over on ffnet as an Inuyasha fanfic. You'll find this story in this author's profile: mizschu. I would have messaged you, but I don't have an fp account.
Elle Winters 9 chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
Hey they're letting me review again! And yes I've read this story yet again. Still love it. Ah it's so sweet, and funny. Lovely insults by the way, creative I must say ) I think this must be my favourite one-shot by you (though I haven't read all of them, but I've read most!). It's also one of my favourite one shots that I've read on fictionpress so that has to count for something. Will stop rambling, but just one last time.. This story is Brilliant!
Mitchie chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
This was so cute! I found this story through one of my reviewers, and I loved it! Kaia is hilarious, and the two of them fit together perfectly (as cheesy as that sounds). You did a really good job of giving both characters their own strong personalities, especially since everything has to occur in one chapter.

:o)
HoPELeSS.RoMaNTiiC chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
it was good.!.

a bit too corny in some parts but an amusing read.!.
music-is-love10 chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
this was adorable. i love how you condensed, what is usually at least a 15 chapter story into a one shot. it made it all the sweeter :)
akaCHEEKS chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
haha this was cute. but have you read an online story called 'it was you all along' by val, by any chance? your ending sounds kinda like hers. "It was you all along." I mean it was your second to the last and blah blah blah. I'm not accussing you of plagarism. God knows i read enough of your stories and are always left amazed by them. it just sounded really familiar.
Jessica chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
This was great! :) The way you blended romance and humor was amazing. I literally laughed out load at some parts. :) Keep it up!
ghurl00 chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
thats so sweet:)
ithinkwehavetowalk chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
This was probably the best one-shot I've ever read on fiction-press. It was just, SO cute and ugh - can't think of any other word to describe it. Might have to go and grab the nearest thesaurus. ;) Anyway, I absolutely HEART your writing! It's as if I'm the main character or something... Keep writing; you'll definitely turn out to be something huge in the future! : )

The Swearing Mom xox
Acaylee chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
That was SO adorably cute! You had me grinning like an idiot for basically the whole story. XD A lovely one-shot! :)
Your Loser chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
Beautiful!

(inserts another word for beautiful in another language)

I'm not really into cutesy and all, but this is an exemption all right. It actually made me aww and that's a good thing. lol

“You do realize that you’re now my permanent girlfriend?” he asked easily.

I shook my head. “So you do have a thing for making people’s decisions. . .”

*wakes up to reality* snap, why aren't there boys like that again? haha

once again. beautiful.
Capriccio chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
that was my first one shot from fictionpress.

always thought oneshots were a bit off... cos

they end when all the charcters and everything is sweet

but i loved it '

starting it got me interested,

next thing i now, im smiling at the sweet ending
SecretAgent99 chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
This was amazing! I absolutely loved this! You portrayed the characters emotions so well! *Repeatedly hits Favorites button*
Marine Wifey chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
Very awesome! I love it! Awesome way to find out someone loves ya... even if a tad dramatic... _
391 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »