Reviews for Breathtakingly Gorgeous
nolapeep chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
One of the best oneshots I've ever read:)
predict.this chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
Aw... It's so sweet! I love these kind of cliches!
blurrylights chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
That. Was. Pure. Genius. The characters were amazing, the language/style used was amazing, the plot was amazing, everything was amazing. You are my idol. You created Ryan...oh my god, I want him. Can I have him? PLEASE? Oh, and my favorite phrase "you infectious cow". I read it like four times to make sure I wasn't deluding myself and that it was actually there. AWESOME JOB!
crashendingx chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
Freaking adorable.
schokolade chapter 1 . 10/21/2008
Aw, that was so cute. Chemistry was so good and loved the banter!
Green Eyed Angel chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
well, I love this one-shot. I didn't know guys could be that dense though... Ryan practically called himself an idiot without realising it. Favorited.
KateSutherland chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
Aw! That was brilliant! I loved it!
toffeecakesxox chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
OMG. SOCUTE! LOVENESS. :D
dramaqueen89 chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
AW THAT WAS SOO SWEET :)

I love it :
claireponcherrii chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
this is perfect.
veautiful chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
too much profanities & name calling... but i still like it :)
balloonfista chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
Love this story to absolute bits and pieces! It's perfect - Ryan is perfect. I always love stories like this. *sigh*

Fantastic writing and I loved the whole thing in which she's trying to fool him. Very, very, very cute.

Ri
IdeasInTheAir chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
Oh, I loved this! It is so well written, each moment is perfectly displayed and described, and it's just a really wonderful piece of work. YOu should be proud of this, it's excellent!

Great job!

Smiles,

Danielle)
the ignorance of it all chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
Absolutely hilarious. This is so sweey. Very real, well-defined characters. A few times, I forgot that I was reading a story and felt like I *was* Kaia.

A masterpiece. )
righthere431 chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
lol he's so oblivious and dense, but i guess thats why she loves him. really cute and sweet story
391 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »