Reviews for Breathtakingly Gorgeous
The Professionals chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
That was really cute. I loved it :D. Wow was he slow haha, poor guy *shakes head*. I plan to read the rest of your stuff too, once I get the time! :D
guardgurlXOXO chapter 1 . 1/16/2008
oh i luv this! ur stories r all so gr8!
OrangeStar13 chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
I know this story plot has been done a lot of times before, but I still liked your version of it... I always have loved fluff! Hehehe...
qwart chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
This story is amasing. Just simply amasing. It's so cute yet not too unrealistic and fluffy.
LianFex chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
Oh...my...god...

I love you for this one shot.

SERIOUSLY.

~Lian
WhiteChristmas chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
Aw, how cute.

This really reminds me of a different story I'm reading, All Along by KNE. Almost the same dialogue, but also very different. In any case, good job with this. I'm sort of glad it was a oneshot because of how cliched it is.

Good job, though )
rosieroo chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
wow

i used to think one shots were bad but

wow

that is so cute! aw! u have me cooing at the screen! stupid ryan!
beautyleftthemblind chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
awsome
kaye chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
hello, I LOVE THIS ONESHOT. but i was wondering if you knew about this... fic on with the sesshoumaruxkagome pairing. under the inuyasha manga category. IT LOOKED EXACTLY LIKE THIS. aand i think all he/she was doing was like. subbing in ryan's name for sesshoumaru's because halfway through the story out popped the name Ryan and i was wondering where it came from.

just thought you might like to know(:
whacked chapter 1 . 12/18/2007
haha this story is so cute!i love her!

"Screw him and his intense gaze. I had nice eyes, too damnit!"

that was absolutely lovely!
emerald chapter 1 . 12/13/2007
Aww, they are incredibly annoying, yet cute too. Loved it!
lemintrose chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
This is a fantastic story! it's sending me into a lovey-dovey mood now. I can't help going "Aw..." at the last few paragraphs. That's a hilarious way of proclaiming your love for each other. loved the story!
xxily4everxx chapter 1 . 11/29/2007
aw! wat a cutee story!
shy green rock chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
AWW this is like the cutest story ever. Too bad it was just a oneshot, but it was awesome!
Camelia Sinensis chapter 1 . 11/21/2007
Sweet & funny.

Could it get ANY better? Yeah, seriusly, this was amazingly good!

I'm in love, I guess. Damn!
391 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 .. Last Next »