Reviews for Breathtakingly Gorgeous
Amazing Fuzzy Llamas chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
Awww, that's so cute! But Ryan is SO dense, LOL! D Love!
MrsHellman chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
Haha, this was a bit awkward, but quite hilarious at the same time. Very well done and I'm so glad I've seen more one-shots in your gallery. Your writing skills are fantastic.
britishbrunette chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
Hi there,
My name is Angharad and I’m part of a team of readers and writers that have our own blog called ‘the – literary . tumblr . com’ (without the gaps). If you’d like to check it out and follow us, that would be great! In short, we are a writer's resource blog. We provide original and fanfiction recommendations, writing tips, workshops and resources, story critiques and graphics help. I’m an Original Fiction Recommendatory Reader for the blog, which means I scroll through the Most Recents of the fictionpress site daily to find the best original stories and hidden gems that I think other people should get the chance to read. I’m happy to say that I’ve recommended your story to the blog, so congratulations! If you want to see my recommendation you should visit the tag ‘Angharad’s Recs’ and try and find it :D
TheRagingQuiet chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
Awwww this was just soooo adorable 3 I loved it !

I'm supposed to be studying but so far im busy reading through all ur amazing work ! I was reading ur profile and it said this one was plagerized? Cant believe it's still there ! The nerve some people have :(

Anyways yeah just had to comment on something to let u know how great u are ! :D

HeadOverHeelsInHate chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
Awww! Adorable!
Breaking Sad chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
beverlyamethyst16 chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
XD chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
This was so...goood!
It made me laugh so hard...panties in a twist? LAWL
supersopa chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
I love this story, I have read it for more than 5 times till date. One of my favorites.
F.A.M.E chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
Ohmigosh! -Squeeeeeeeeal-

This is THE CUTEST one-shot ever! 3333 :D My, how I love awkward love confessions on the balcony x3 It makes mii sad to know this is only a one-shot...
Q-Q *Sob*
Mii love!

Goth.Loli.T chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
So cute! Really great story! XD
cant think of anythin original chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
Awwwwww that is just adorable... OMG AHHHH so cute, I love it and its just awwwwwwwww...great oneshot it's amazing :D peace:p
DefineLoud chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
I love little one-shots, and this one was cute. :)
Blue Teardrops chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
OMG! I'm crying :(( I dunno why but maybe because I'm happY! Hahaha :) Great job! I love your oneshots!
Raventhoughts chapter 1 . 1/23/2013