Reviews for Breathtakingly Gorgeous
Wicca Girl chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
Love it. It was awesome.
dewlips2 chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
this was a short and sweet story - noticed your a fan of the notebook also: "I’ll do anything you want me to. I’ll be anything you want. You just tell me . . . and I’ll be that . . . for you.”
slee5133 chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
aw! love it so much
peanutneko chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
so cute! omg I'm a huge fan of yours! ever since reading brown eyes (which i really hope you update soon) I've been obsessed with your fics xD SO CUTE! I love the way you do the romances and the dialogue! Keep up the amazing work!
bad.karma44 chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
Its official... Being like that is a Ryan thing.

I liked it... and I don't usually like lovey dovey stories like this...
Venus Smurf1 chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
Excuse me, but did you really just ask if we're sick of your one-shots? Who's the idiot now, huh? That's like...asking if we get sick of...of...well, of anything really, really wonderful. Dork. Of course we're not sick of you!

Seriously, this was adorable. I loved every second of it. Couldn't stop grinning like a moron through the whole thing, actually. You're hilariously funny, you know, and I just love how easily you mix the humor with the romantic (and highly loved!) mush. Well done, and please, don't stop writing!
Ruh chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
this story made my heart to little flips and i seriously could not stop smiling...god you're absolutely amaing. i really hope to see more and more of ur stries very very soon
Nyleve Nalloc chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
So cute that I had to eat chocolate. Aw.
kristen chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
so sweet that i think i got a few cavities.

ihrtbks chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
Aw! That was cute!

GREAT JOB!
simplicity is complex chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
you bring back romance into my life!

i love your one shots D:

and i just LOVED the way she declared her love D: yay!
goodbyemylover chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
aww, it's like, impossible to be sick of you one shots.

they're breathtakingly-adorable, hehe.

very cute, and very well written.

i love your stories!
Endowment's Seraph chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
aww! this was sweet. I do like one shots every now and then, specially if they're happy like this one. I love it!

Mel
Jool chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
Absolutely perfect! You manage to capture our deepest "romantic" thoughts and desires. Your characters and stories are like chocolate - can't stop consuming and positively delicious! Thank you.

P.S. In my review of "Brown Eyes," I called you a term. Please know I say this most affectionately, I simply mean you somehow manage to make me feel something I don't want to (liking Rick). Sorry if I offended. After typing up the review, I felt bad because I didn't know if you would understand my comment. Anyway, enough.

Love you & your wonderful stories. Jool
His songbird chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
(her hands flutter, clapping excitedly...) BRAVO! (she curtseys deep and humbly...then glances around, righting herself to ensure no one else bears witness to the rather odd obsurdity of her imagination...Right! [of COURSE figuratively!]) *smiles and winks*

Anyhoo, this was really quite FAB! You're truly funny! Keep it up! You write angst well!

Farewell for now...*smiles and waves*
382 | « Prev Page 1 .. 15 22 23 24 25 26 Next »