Reviews for Breathtakingly Gorgeous
BeautyIsn'tSkinDeep chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
OMG - your stories are soo cute! and i'm totally not sick of the one shots! i love the cute little romance stories they always make me smile :D

x
hellokittygirl chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
aww! Definitely love this phase of yours! Keep it up! haha.

I'm so digging this sap. I just watched The Lake House - awesome movie - and then I read this so my insides are all mushy. teehee.

Great job with this. I thought it was hilarious how Kaia kept describing Ryan indirectly. It was so cute to see him get all riled up. x)

wonderful, wonderful, really.

-Lqd
ofdaisies22 chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
omg thisis the best oneshot stories i read! like seriously! its god and humourous and yet superly sweet! way to go!:D
Wicca Girl chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
Love it. It was awesome.
dewlips2 chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
this was a short and sweet story - noticed your a fan of the notebook also: "I’ll do anything you want me to. I’ll be anything you want. You just tell me . . . and I’ll be that . . . for you.”
slee5133 chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
aw! love it so much
peanutneko chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
so cute! omg I'm a huge fan of yours! ever since reading brown eyes (which i really hope you update soon) I've been obsessed with your fics xD SO CUTE! I love the way you do the romances and the dialogue! Keep up the amazing work!
bad.karma44 chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
Its official... Being like that is a Ryan thing.

I liked it... and I don't usually like lovey dovey stories like this...
Venus Smurf1 chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
Excuse me, but did you really just ask if we're sick of your one-shots? Who's the idiot now, huh? That's like...asking if we get sick of...of...well, of anything really, really wonderful. Dork. Of course we're not sick of you!

Seriously, this was adorable. I loved every second of it. Couldn't stop grinning like a moron through the whole thing, actually. You're hilariously funny, you know, and I just love how easily you mix the humor with the romantic (and highly loved!) mush. Well done, and please, don't stop writing!
Ruh chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
this story made my heart to little flips and i seriously could not stop smiling...god you're absolutely amaing. i really hope to see more and more of ur stries very very soon
Nyleve Nalloc chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
So cute that I had to eat chocolate. Aw.
kristen chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
so sweet that i think i got a few cavities.

ihrtbks chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
Aw! That was cute!

GREAT JOB!
simplicity is complex chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
you bring back romance into my life!

i love your one shots D:

and i just LOVED the way she declared her love D: yay!
goodbyemylover chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
aww, it's like, impossible to be sick of you one shots.

they're breathtakingly-adorable, hehe.

very cute, and very well written.

i love your stories!