Reviews for Breathtakingly Gorgeous
Ruh chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
this story made my heart to little flips and i seriously could not stop smiling...god you're absolutely amaing. i really hope to see more and more of ur stries very very soon
Nyleve Nalloc chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
So cute that I had to eat chocolate. Aw.
kristen chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
so sweet that i think i got a few cavities.

ihrtbks chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
Aw! That was cute!

GREAT JOB!
simplicity is complex chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
you bring back romance into my life!

i love your one shots D:

and i just LOVED the way she declared her love D: yay!
goodbyemylover chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
aww, it's like, impossible to be sick of you one shots.

they're breathtakingly-adorable, hehe.

very cute, and very well written.

i love your stories!
Endowment's Seraph chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
aww! this was sweet. I do like one shots every now and then, specially if they're happy like this one. I love it!

~Mel
Jool chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
Absolutely perfect! You manage to capture our deepest "romantic" thoughts and desires. Your characters and stories are like chocolate - can't stop consuming and positively delicious! Thank you.

P.S. In my review of "Brown Eyes," I called you a term. Please know I say this most affectionately, I simply mean you somehow manage to make me feel something I don't want to (liking Rick). Sorry if I offended. After typing up the review, I felt bad because I didn't know if you would understand my comment. Anyway, enough.

Love you & your wonderful stories. Jool
His songbird chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
(her hands flutter, clapping excitedly...) BRAVO! (she curtseys deep and humbly...then glances around, righting herself to ensure no one else bears witness to the rather odd obsurdity of her imagination...Right! [of COURSE figuratively!]) *smiles and winks*

Anyhoo, this was really quite FAB! You're truly funny! Keep it up! You write angst well!

Farewell for now...*smiles and waves*
FamousOneLiners chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
too cute!
your harbor chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
I'm not at all sick of your many one-shots. Now I probably would be if they weren't good but yours are amazing and I love them. This one is probably going to be my favorite. It is AMAZINg and I LOVE it. Amazing, great, fantastic, awesome job on this one!
Valentine chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
I don't think I could ever get sick of your one shots. They make me feel all gushy on the inside, not that I'm not gushy enough. :D Keep on writing. I look forward to reading more of your works.
nomdeplume311 chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
"I hate the way you talk to me, and the way you cut your hair. I hate the way you drive my car. I hate it when you stare. I hate your big dumb combat boots, and the way you read my mind. I hate you so much it makes me sick; it even makes me rhyme. I hate it, I hate the way you're always right. I hate it when you lie. I hate it when you make me laugh, even worse when you make me cry. I hate it that you're not around, and the fact that you didn't call. But mostly I hate the way I don't hate you. Not even close, not even a little bit, not even at all." Very "10 Things I Hate About You/Taming of the Shrew." I like it. Cute and well written. :)
Gianna Caruso chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
I really liked the short story! You really grabed my attention ,but didn't make it too short to not make sense. Keep on writingI like your humor and style.
omaterluna chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
Aw

I LOVED it.

Great ctory.

I wish somehtng like that would

happen to me, perferbly in some outside

state of NJ lol