Reviews for Breathtakingly Gorgeous
Awww too cute!
madzz chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
cuteee
ricecooker2000 chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
I love oneshots! And this one is no exception, I can so so identify with the heroine it's not even funny. I really liked their back and forth banter, witty and has good flow.

Although I do appreciate the breaking down of the 4th wall, it threw me off for a minute. It's probably just me and my personal prefs, but when the character addresses the reader I lose that illusion of being in the story as it happens. A

Anyways, love this, and I look forward to reading more from you. :D
Sparkly Sparkler the Sparkling chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
Love/hate relationships! Aw...They 'hate' each other! XD
tragicallyamore chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
loved! nice job!
Willa Fate Field chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
AWWWWWWWW SO CUUTE
Guest chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
that was sooooooooooooooooo awesome gawd i love it!
Dandy352 chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
Weeeeeeee! That is so sweet! :) Charming definitely
missyb1988 chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
short but sweet :) I love stories about enemies that secretly love each other. Aww wish you'd continue it.
Fallen Midnight Angel chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
Aw, I died in laughter reading this. And then I started laughing madly and crying in sadness at the same time... I don't really remember why. But I love this story so much. Even if I am insane.
heal me forever chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
god..i was just thopught while reading dis is new one wen i was reading i was like i already read dis my bad :P i thought sumone copied ha ha oh boy ..so after days here i am reading dis my all time fav one shot 3333
Singing Ink chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
Happiness
mydreamadventure chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
awww cutest story ever loved it!
Guest22 chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
wow this is the most remarkable one shot I ever read! I love the way they confessed to each other... so cute!
OPatron chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
awwww! that was so cute!
387 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »