Reviews for Breathtakingly Gorgeous
suze chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
aww...its soooo cute and adorable

keep it up!
SwimmingThroughExistance chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
brilliant! i loved how ryan was being so thick and kaia was stringing him along.
EkkoBunny chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
Sooooooooo ADORABLE!
ilikedaisychains chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
I think I'm having a phase of my own, ie. working my way through all of your stories. I know I said it in my last review, but I don't think this sort of thing can ever really be said too much, so here goes: You are an EXTREMELY talented writer, and I sincerely hope that you go as far as your heart will take you, because all of your fans know that you can get there. Well done for another breathtaking story! :-)
theKnobblyKneedWriter chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
I honestly think I'm about to burst out crying.

That was BEYOND adorable 3
Vi chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Aww that was so sweet! 3
lovefromjuly chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
I love your writing! And... Well, I don't mean to sound conceited or rude, but some of the things you wrote remind me of how I write or think. It was amusing and quite awesome! Thank you for this lovely one-shot. I can see it become a whole 20-something chapter story ;)
ColourstomyRubix chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
I love, really love your stories and your writing (though I hate the depressing ones, I actually feel like crying when I read them which is evidence of your awesome writing because only good writers can make their readers feel something like that) Just thought I'd also say that your plots are nice and original too, my favourite is probably this one :)
not helder chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
horrible
Robin Leigh chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
Wonderful! :3 I looooove it. :):-bd A very well-written oneshot.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
ITS GREAT! Really cute, and unique, i like the ending its different and the story is funny. GOOD JOB (three thumbs up!)
Dreamerofthesky chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
AW! :) SUPER adorable! Very cute. Nice job.
Cathy chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
Omgeezes that was adorable! 3 It had me smiling like crazy.
Jasmine Wolfe chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
aww... it's so cute :) 3
shylady chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
Mou, my cheeks hurt. Soo fluffy and humorous... Love it soo much.
382 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »