Reviews for Breathtakingly Gorgeous
mallow.puff chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
I love your writing! And... Well, I don't mean to sound conceited or rude, but some of the things you wrote remind me of how I write or think. It was amusing and quite awesome! Thank you for this lovely one-shot. I can see it become a whole 20-something chapter story ;)
theBatmanisShakakah chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
I love, really love your stories and your writing (though I hate the depressing ones, I actually feel like crying when I read them which is evidence of your awesome writing because only good writers can make their readers feel something like that) Just thought I'd also say that your plots are nice and original too, my favourite is probably this one :)
not helder chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
horrible
Robin Leigh chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
Wonderful! :3 I looooove it. :):-bd A very well-written oneshot.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
ITS GREAT! Really cute, and unique, i like the ending its different and the story is funny. GOOD JOB (three thumbs up!)
Dreamerofthesky chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
AW! :) SUPER adorable! Very cute. Nice job.
Cathy chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
Omgeezes that was adorable! 3 It had me smiling like crazy.
Jasmine Wolfe chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
aww... it's so cute :) 3
shylady chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
Mou, my cheeks hurt. Soo fluffy~ and humorous... Love it soo much.
peanuts and paydays chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
This was amazing. You've just defined the guy that every girl dreams of! I can't even find anything wrong with this fic, it is definitely going in my favorites. Along with you as an author!

Kaia, oh Kaia. I simply loved her personality. And Ryan! I can't believe he didn't know Kaia was talking about him. ["Who is this hypothetical moron? Quite a man you make him out to be."] LET'S GET DOWN TO BUSINESS. TO DEFEAT THE HUNS... LA LA LA I'LL MAKE A MAN OUT OF YOU.

Sorry. That line just cracked me up and made me think of the song.

Anyway, loved it, loved the characters, loved the plot, and loved the dialogue especially!
shinjuTHEpearl chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
it was really cute, i liked it.

i really loved the voices your characters had, they were very realisic and most adorable

they had great chemistry.
Cindy Marie chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
AWWWW so romoantic I loved it!:D
Miss Master chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
Lol, funny and adorable. ;)

Best part:

"Really, Ryan. I don't give a damn."

"'Course you don't," he winked.

I frowned. "Do you have something in your eye?"

"You're funny," he remarked dryly.

Dunno why, but I couldn't stop laughing at that. xD

xoxo
kaymuhray chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
Awwwwwwww soo cuuuutttteeeee!

LOL i couldnt keep the smile off my face

your story is awsome

:D
ironyisironic chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
I love your one-shots. This story actually made me cried. Out of all the stories I've read, the characters in your stories always seemed the most realistic. The whole story was so sweet it made me think of hot chocolate... Most of your stories do have that effect on me. To date, this is the tenth time I've read this story, and it never fails to cheer me up. Sorry it took me so long to post a review.

Favourite part / "He kissed my lips lightly before smirking a slow smirk. "You're breathtakingly gorgeous," he replied in a drawl. But his voice was different. It didn't hold his usual charming arrogance anymore. It was sweet, sincere, and genuine. And that's how I know he meant what he said, that he loved me, that he'll always love me. . ."

Beautiful