Reviews for Game Set and Match
sucker-4-green-eyes chapter 28 . 10/9/2008
it definetly worked. I thought that the way she stood up to her mum and finally found out what she wanted was perfect, and i've been waiting for that! GREAT WORK...can't wait till the next chapters!
soliloquoy chapter 28 . 10/9/2008
This was soo good! I was just waiting for Naomi to finally stand up for herself, and admit that she loves Adam. Yes yes yes! This was my favorite chapter. Very nice job
kirstenb.0319 chapter 28 . 10/9/2008
That was freaking amazing. She handled her mother just the way I thought she would. You are a very good writer and I would get this published if I were you. Nice job.
josh kim chapter 27 . 10/5/2008
wow its been a while since you've updated man i still remember every word of this though ) write fast please im getting impatient
hush chapter 27 . 9/28/2008

lyk an other game set and match fan i am gnna praise ur story and how the characters are so close. i absolutely adore ur form of text. the way u write relli caputures a readers mind and takes them on journey full of emotions and drama, but then again i guess thts wt an author is meant to do so i guess thts ur i jst wanted to let u noe tht i am one of those people who are taken on a journey everytime i read ur story.

dont stop writing cz i jst cant wait till u write the next chapter ...or the one after tht. :):)

black ennui chapter 27 . 9/19/2008
nice make up incident..

or are they still fighting? :

love your story so far.

keep updating!

starzdestiny chapter 27 . 9/19/2008
A really good piece work in my opinion. I like it when a story gets emotional and is generally well written. The situation is a bit unrealistic, but in romance thats pretty much unavoidable. The writing is good though, good enough to keep the attention of a reader. I really like your story and can't wait to know what happens next!
PandasAreCute chapter 27 . 9/17/2008

Is it me or does this story feel like it's nearing an end? Like only a few more chapter? Although I hope not.

This chapter was so good, but so sad.

She better not leave, I swear if she does, I will personally drag her back.

They need to be together.

NEED to. Like HAVE too. It's compulsory. )
This.Ink chapter 27 . 9/14/2008
omg.. i love this story... please update soon...
A.M. Dawson chapter 27 . 9/14/2008

You can't stop here!

It's a crucial point!

How mean!

(Love the whole story by the way!)
CreativeChick233 chapter 27 . 9/12/2008
update ]

i love this story

*new reader*
Pugsilovepaintsthesky chapter 27 . 9/12/2008

add more SOON!

these stories are way to addicting!
Izzey chapter 27 . 9/11/2008
she can't leave! she has to be strong and stand up to her mother! please update again soon
WriterGurl123 chapter 27 . 9/11/2008
I think it's one of the greatest scenes throughout the entire story. It was just so heartfelt and for once Naomi said she was sorry...I loved it! Please continue!
justme chapter 27 . 9/11/2008
perfect thanks for making my day im sorry but theres no way your other chapters are going to beat this one... perfect... simply amazingly perfect...
416 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »