Reviews for Game Set and Match
MuffinsRoxSox chapter 32 . 5/28/2011
Oh my gosh. Her mother...is such a major bitch! I mean, seriously? Are you insane or something? Do you take pleasure from controlling her life? I am so glad Naomi finally stood up to the thing she calls a mother. I mean, it's about time! Anyway. I really enjoyed this. I think you did great. Bye!
plainfaced chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
I'm liking the story so far! And even though it is completed, I think that in this chapter that you should sort of introduce Adam's looks in here so I can understand why he is so hot. Like the color of his eyes, body type, etc because there are many types of definitions of hot out there and it may/may not coincide with yours :)
macaruni chapter 32 . 4/2/2011
2 words.

freaking amazing.
michie chapter 32 . 3/29/2011
i loved it.
michelle chapter 8 . 3/28/2011
amayzing story, love it soo much!
wakeyourdreamz chapter 32 . 3/15/2011
Hi!

So, I just thought'd review cas' everyone loves reviews.

Look, I liked the whole idea of the story and you're writing is a tril times better than a lot of other stories I read. Clearly, you are have a certain expertise in Music and it really shows. It's great! I liked the whole concept of the girl who has to be #1 because of her mother's expectations. But I really didn't like how she kept fu'cking with Adam's feeling and him being okay with it. I know he got angry that one time, but in comparison to the amount of times she pulled back away from him and broke his heart, that was nothing.

I think the relationship between Adam and Naomi could have been more of a main focal point and maybe concentrate alot on Adam's feeling. Maybe a big fight between the two over his feeling's, have him yell and scream at her about how much she fuc'king breaks his heart, you know? Angsty stuff like that. They really push stories that inch further.

Like I said, great story, don't be discouraged, just take it in stride. Live and learn.

All the best.
aicilef chapter 32 . 2/23/2011
I'm truly grateful for reading this story. It is fantastic.

I've been studying piano for ten years now and, like most things, my interest in it waxes and wanes but I've always had a passion for it (just not always the time). Because of this story though you've renewed my interest in music again. Somehow, reading about how your characters are engrossed by their music and the emotion that comes with singing/playing really good music has inspired me to play more and work on my own music. You've inspired me to re-ignite my passion...something I think I started to believe was lost.

I'm forever grateful.

Thank you.
aicilef chapter 10 . 2/22/2011
Uhm. That was fantastic! :D
non.graceful chapter 32 . 2/9/2011
A very good story you have told ! You kept most of the issues going for quite a good time and your gramma and everything else was to perfection!

Loved reading every second of it and wanted to comment on it because it was worth it!

I hope you'll publish a book someday so that I can buy it D
ghurl00 chapter 32 . 1/20/2011
That was amazing. I love it.
The Imagination Addict chapter 32 . 1/14/2011
ohmygoodness this story is so freaking GOOD. i mean... WOW. im just SPEECHLESS. ur title so doesnt suit the mood of this. its abt her breaking out of her domineering mother's grip. ur summary doesnt even do ur story justice!

gosh. it's just so awesome i dont know what to write. i dont even know if u'll read this since u hvnt written on fp for 2 yrs. but it's THAT awesome that im reviewing anw. in the hope that u will be reminded (cos im sure readers hv told u) how AMAZING this story is. n can i just say how DISAPPOINTED i m to see that u dont hv any other bk here?

! ur a born writer! n ur a musician, i bet. the passion in this book is just so palpable! i LOVE this.
passiononfire chapter 32 . 1/12/2011
i love this story! it's really unique and i totally identified with ni. really great story
Daddy's Little Peach chapter 31 . 1/12/2011
This chapter was great until the end; you missed the last line of Bohemian Rhapsody! The song actually finishes with 'any way the wind blows'...I hate being picky but I adore Queen and I'd hate them to be misquoted!

Mish xx
passiononfire chapter 30 . 1/11/2011
i was just thinking that mr. gee knew ni pretty well. and then wham! her mom's back in the picture. she just never knows when to give up!
passiononfire chapter 28 . 1/11/2011
yay naomi! she finally stood up to her mother! and then went to adam
414 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »