Reviews for Game Set and Match
fancyacupoftea chapter 3 . 6/14/2007
your story is original i love it!

looking forward to the next chapter
Elle Winters 9 chapter 2 . 6/14/2007
hahhaa so naomi's got him insted of jess

nice..
BananaPhone chapter 2 . 6/13/2007
hey great chapter here i like this dude already in a wicked kind of way *smiles evily*
danielle503 chapter 2 . 6/11/2007
i like the stroy. i really like that she plays viola. updated soon
into the black chapter 2 . 6/10/2007
Ooh, I play the viola too. But not for next year, cuz I quit. I am built for piano, not viola.

I see the "new guy" is warming up to Naomi a bit, eh? This shall be entertaining...
silvershadow23 chapter 2 . 6/10/2007
hey, this is good. I can't wait for more! nice introduction to the characters btw...till next chatper!

silver
Dreamless-Wonder chapter 1 . 6/10/2007
This seems like a very promising story. Please update as soon as you can! I want to find out what happens next.
into the black chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
Oh I am a sucker for bad boys. Wow, Jess is very spacy. Ugh. Update soon! I want to meet this Adam :).
The Fates03 chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
o00o good story, its the classical high school rivilary! It would be funny though, if the older sister and the new guy had to verse each other in all their subjects! And we know her younger sister jess likes him ALREADY! It could even be, that the new guy likes the older sister(And the older sister likes WILL NEVER ADMIT IT) :) and then the younger sister finds out and so on and so fore. lol sorry! I tend to babble! C U .Keep updating ...its a good story!
414 | « Prev Page 1 .. 18 25 26 27 28