Reviews for Game Set and Match
marijee chapter 32 . 8/10/2010
I am so happy for Naomi. She finally is free and has all kinds of possibilities to look forward to...school and Adam.

Enjoyed your story. Thank you for writing.
marijee chapter 31 . 8/9/2010
Naomi finally got up on stage and sang her heart out. She defied her mother and stood up for herself...and Adam played the piano. Yay!
marijee chapter 28 . 8/9/2010
Yay! She stood up to her mother and declared her love to Adam. Loved it!
marijee chapter 25 . 8/9/2010
I am hoping for the end of angst...gah! I want Naomi to get to the end of her rope and stand up for herself and tell her mother off.
marijee chapter 23 . 8/9/2010
Aw...well that sucked...I guess I didn't expect anything more. I kind of hoped that with Adam there Ni's mother would be nicer...nope!
marijee chapter 22 . 8/9/2010
I really hate Naomi's mother and how she's screwed her up. Naomi is afraid to live...to be an independent person...to have her own dreams...of course she's scared. Sigh.
marijee chapter 20 . 8/9/2010
Yay! Finally the resistance has cracked.
marijee chapter 18 . 8/9/2010
Yeah mother calls and Ni runs... I loved that she stood up for Adam...Madison really hurt him when she didn't show up when his mother died. Oh I loved the ending...is Ni responding?
marijee chapter 16 . 8/9/2010
I liked how Adam keeps trying to figure out Ni...Does he see her conflict, her resistance...her denial of him? Enjoying.
marijee chapter 15 . 8/9/2010
Who would have imagined that Mr Gee would be there in the audience and now Naomi is singing in the concert. Did Adam know he would be there?
marijee chapter 14 . 8/9/2010
I wish that Ni could do what Adam said and defy her mother. Sigh. Sounds like Adams mother was crazy wonderful.
marijee chapter 12 . 8/9/2010
Oh Naomi...so afraid to feel. Poor Adam.
marijee chapter 11 . 8/9/2010
I really like the way you show them playing their instruments...their fingering and the way they hit their notes. Enjoyed.
marijee chapter 10 . 8/9/2010
I hope Ni broke his nose too! I loved Adam helping out. I hope Jess thinks twice before going to a crazy party like that again! I thought Adam was sweet...not his normal superior attitude...Ni was nice too. Oh and the kiss really shocked her. I loved Adams reaction...awkward and escaping asap! Enjoying.
marijee chapter 9 . 8/9/2010
Oh no! What happened to Jess? I am loving Naomi's conflicted feelings over Adam...Denial!
414 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »