Reviews for Liars Don't Cry
tearing hands chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
I love how in the first stanza you put "Stopped" in the last line because it really added to the effect of the poem. It's beautiful and tragic and flows so well. It's the kind of poem I could just read over and over and over.
angel chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
cry like a baby.
In State of Agony chapter 1 . 6/14/2007
"She hates and loves herself like If she could die she would"

i related with this words...can i make a ?, who was your writing for?, was u talking about u?...

anyways, i liked it...its m bitter...

This world is ((In State of Agony))
All Alone With Her Thoughts chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
Ouch, I could relate. Really nice job.

Rowan.
Rapture Whispers chapter 1 . 6/8/2007
Really cool, the entire thing, the way it's worded, the emotions. it just wows me. But I feel like I can somewhat identify with some parts of it. One thing: the eighth line of the fourth stanza, I think there's a typo where it says "a lies". Other than that, it's wonderful. Is this based on a real person's feelings, perhaps your own? Hope u reply soon!

Rapture Whispers
she smolders chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
This touches me so deeply because it reminds me of the me I'm afraid to show to others. Somehow you always write something amazing that I relate too. It's the opening line of this that gets to me the most though, I can't even begin to count the number of times I've said the same thing. Take care and keep writing.
caralita chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
i completely love, love, love this. the way you phrased the stanzas affected how i read the poem in such a brilliant way, and how you ended them all with one word was powerful. i can feel your pain and i completely (well as much as i can) understand your perspective.
SirScott chapter 1 . 6/6/2007