Reviews for Rage
donxcat chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
chosen at random from your long list of stories (all poems?)

the feeling of rage is very powerful...since that is your intent then you succeeded admirably. Difficult to critique poems since many of the ordinary rules of English composition do not apply.

If the purpose of a poem is to convey emotion, feeling etc then you are very good at it. I will try to read more of your work in the next few days. Poems are best in small doses.
miscellanea chapter 1 . 4/30/2008
This is crazyy. I feel the same. I like how it's scattered but still neat. Great.
Kenna-Kat11 chapter 1 . 6/15/2007
wow this was a really powerful poem filled with a lot of deep feelings and a good point...awesome job!

E
BTRiley chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
I actually really like this...I think it really gets your point across...I don't think it's the most brilliant poem ever written but it speaks to me and I'm sure a lot of girls...it isn't mature but people aren't...and I deffinitely have an ex I could send this to. :)
All Alone With Her Thoughts chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
It wasn't my favourite, but it certainly didn't "suck".

Rowan.
Definition chapter 1 . 6/9/2007
Wow. This is really deep and extremely well written. You put a powerful sense of emotion in this piece, and it flows really well. Great job!

And thanks for the review on "Shh" :)
Militant Poet chapter 1 . 6/9/2007
Sounds like he hurt you pretty deep. I'm sorry for that, your poem tugged on my heart-strings.
partingissuchsweetsorrow chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
You really got your point of rage across! It was a poem full of feeling, and it did not suck!
DarkBlysse chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
"I’m not bruised

But it still hurts

Like you punched my soul

Right into the dirt"

-I don't quite like your use of 'punched' in there. I think you should use a different word, like 'ground my soul...' or 'drove my soul...' or find another word for punch/hit to use.

Also, I think this poem would look a lot better if you broke up the second to last stanza to the same size of the other preceding ones.

It was a nice change to see a poem of yours in another format, and this one doesn't suck at all. It was very well done.
VIOLENTLYmistaken chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
actually the fact that it sounds like you just scrawled this carelessly on some paper makes it sound a hell of a lot angrier.

I do love it
SirScott chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
There is a lot of emotion to this poem that's always a plus in poetry.

SirScott