Reviews for The Theory of Monsters
Pyreflei chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
Wow... That's amazing. I really like this. You named it aptly as a theory. I applaud you, my comrade.

~Bella, Ayaerhis
Glindalin chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
Wow, this is a nice piece of work. You describe monsters very well. Great job!
Fractured Princess chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
Wow... This is so awsome. The idea in itself is brilliant WITHOUT the fact that you've taken things to a whole new level, a new perspective. This is the kind of work that professionals produce. It's so enticing.

I love your views and creativity. I hope to read more of your work real soon.
Genesis F.T chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
Monsters scare me...alot. When I was a kid my brother would pretend to beat up the monsters in the closet and I would be happy. I believed in monsters but I wasn't afraid because if my brother could beat them up,how strong could they really be? Right? I don't have depression but it must really suck to have it. But when I'm feeling down I go for a walk and stare at the clouds. I don't know why but I was actually captivated by the concept of this tree. Keep writing, you really got me thinking.

-Genesis F.T
Methuselah Renard chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
Wow, for a story with no action and no dialogue, that was absolutely awesome! You got the surreal touch just right and some of the descriptions are golden.

The second and third paragraphs strongly remind me of the twilight zone. The tree is here and there, so near and yet so far, barely out of reach. The tree and its monsters are with us, its own world just out of sight, but we can never be entirely sure of its presence, and yet the shadows growing between the branches are more real than reality.

Undoubtedly the best description of a tree I've ever read. The tree and its monsters.