Reviews for with silence
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 9/3/2007
I like the stanza about writing instead of speaking.. I can totally relate to that.. the format is great.. adn teh ending is awesome also.. nicely done
Exodus.Escence Of Sin chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
i liked this one, very good

*evanescence123*
Leaving Here chapter 1 . 6/15/2007
oh, wow.

powerful.

i love the differency b/t lines.
The Postscript chapter 1 . 6/8/2007
Wonderful, I especially liked the second stanza. Great use of format - the spaces and slashes. I also love how you wrapped the whole poem together by mentioning the "why" you started with. It really adds this element of peace in an otherwise confusing time. Great work. Keep writing, k.
recycle rhymes chapter 1 . 6/8/2007
your new name goes well with your new style. it just gets you a different edge. i'm recycling rhymes because that's where i started (and i'm going through a rhyming phrase). i really like your new style. seems to be more raw...but just that's good emotional rush that poems should have. nice work.
Gemma Lovell chapter 1 . 6/8/2007
I love how used used proper punctuation but didn't capitalize anything, and the emotional impact is great. Nice job, and thanks for your review!

Gemma
Hermione-Hermyown chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
I liked it, good job at catching the emotion in the poem. I liked how deep it was, and very sensitive. Great work, I look forward for more poems from you!