Reviews for I Am Emo Hear Me Roar
Shinjuu Lady of the Sea chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
LOL my mother tried a similar thing when I started getting bullied for being a "freak", I must be a freak because I enjoy drawing anime styles, because I'm not interested in what shit goes on with celebrities, who shagged who etc.

I'm not emo, I wear a bit of everything (except mini skirts in the winter and autumn and early spring, seriously, who wants to freeze their legs off to get a few guys to wolf whistle?) and I'm pretty much nice to everyone and most of my friends are male... yeah, you can guess who much the Preps/Populars love me. XD
Emily London chapter 1 . 9/25/2008
i like this a lot, please update!
Love Kills Slowly chapter 1 . 9/13/2007
emo is so 2004.
psycho-vampire-princess chapter 1 . 6/14/2007
Whoa... (stunned into silence). Sweet! Wicked! Awesome! Rad! and any other cool word I can't think of this minute.

psychotic-vampire-princess
Veg-Head Cannibalism chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
M, very fun! Loved the line: Labels are for soup cans... Definitely going to have to use that on someone one of these days. Maybe my journalism teacher. :D Anyways, I am really digging this. This could be because I, myself, am an emo kid-whatever that is. The definition sure does change, doesn't it? Keep it up!

lovekatielou
Diger chapter 1 . 6/10/2007
I loved it! How come you're so good at writing exactly the kind of things I like to read? Huh? Lol. Haha. I can't wait to read your next chapter. This is so intriguing. :P

Loves, :P

Diger
splotchedPAINT chapter 1 . 6/8/2007
wow. that was great!

it really does sound like an emo kid. a bit stereotypical (i know thats what you where going for) but its more interesting than that. i really like this alot. i want more if it! soon!