Reviews for Tainted Lips
angel-Janna chapter 5 . 8/2/2007
Well done with this... poor Ko-chan! he's stuck in trouble up to his neck... nicely crafted trouble too! I like the characters, they're believable and very entertaining... I also like that there's humour amidst the main storyline, and that we're just as confused as Kokuei- I love it when that happens!

Keep it up!

Janna X
iLOVEpumpkin chapter 5 . 8/2/2007
It's getting interesting.
Saleinaenachiya chapter 4 . 6/14/2007
Yay new characters! im happy this story is so interesting...and a bit confusing so hes gay? or likes some guys and some girls? Either way i want to know whathis curse iS! ah its driving me crazy...I love the psycho girl, and i loved the ending to this chapter i want to know how their relationship develops! I think i already really love Kane lol he sounds soo cool although we don't know a damn thing about him.

Please continue! its going well only a few errors but that can be fixed anytime.

-Lilitha
The Jade Tipster chapter 4 . 6/14/2007
A really good job...I'd love to know what happens next.
Saleinaenachiya chapter 1 . 6/9/2007
I enjoyed it. the names were very unique( at least to me they were) and i loved the descibtion. So hes like a vampire...a very horny vampire lol. or something like that i guess...Reminds me alot of Peeps and Cal but in a good way. it takes alot to write along the lines of that...So what are these days he gets im still confused on that...or are you suppose to be confused like that still?

Its a way cool idea please continue its really good.

-Saleinaenachiya.