Reviews for The Adventures of Captain Plot Device
KimHua chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
"That stuff doesn’t hurt you. That’s someone else’s weakness!"

Absolutely the best line. :-)
Mel-Dog Moody chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
I liked it! I think its clever how you made fun of the cliches. Signal disruptors hillarious! I'm writing a superhero type parody myself, although I think I went a bit over board.
Iced Tea Junkie chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
Iced Tea Junkie, here! Thanks for reviewing my story. This was really funny. I just died at that bit about the signal disruptor vendor. Superman has always bugged me more than the other superheroes because...well, he's just too super! No one should be able to fly, shoot fire out of his eyes, see through walls, have super strength, super speed, super BREATH? Now, Spider-Man is my kinda guy. You gotta love super-nerds. ;)
searchlight chapter 1 . 6/9/2007
Teehee. You're funny.

There's got to be a way to make money with such a talent for the erudite. Can I exploit you? I promise I'll do it for my own good! I'll just chain you to a desk and have Indiana Jones stand guard with his scary whip. Maybe a Darth Vader lightsaber situation if you get past that room. Pretty please? I'll be the best agent-who-takes-an-unseemly-amount-of-commission you could ever have!

The last line was really funny. No one likes him anyway.

Searchlight
nothingelse chapter 1 . 6/9/2007
Seriously, why doesn't anybody know who Superman really is? He doesnt' even wear a mask!

But this is still really cool.

I hope you continue it!