Reviews for Moments in Time
Sorrowful Dreams chapter 1 . 6/10/2007
this is a very excellent poem! you have talent with words and rhymes. I can sense the emotion of how much you trully care for these people. I will be thinking the same things as you when I graduate next year from high school...

Sorrow
QueenVixta chapter 1 . 6/10/2007
Aww this is so beautiful! It made me really tearful! But in a good way! I finished year 11 last year but the memories are still very real.

Beautifully done and its good to see you back here!

Queenvixta xx
CRaZy-OdIN chapter 1 . 6/10/2007
Hey there, :)

Yeah, I know exactly what you mean, you expressed this so beautifuly. I've just finished university, and now Im home, and all my friends from there have scattered all over the world, and its so easy to lose contact with people you've known for years. I really can relate very much to this, sorry for the lack of reviews lately, been a bit busy with everything. speak soon,

bob x
twyx chapter 1 . 6/10/2007
I remember when this was read to the class - there were tears in everybody's eyes coz its so truu! Brilliant peom... 11p... the only class that have ALWAYS stuck together...ill miss 'em all :(
A Work In Progress chapter 1 . 6/9/2007
I love the poem. I'm about to enter junior year so I'm not quiet here but i can imagine the pain.. my friends and I all plan to go to diffenent parts of the country, Virginia, Colorado, Wyoming and this is a big country...

So I had kind of abandoned my fictionpress account with how everything has been and I kind of lost whatever used to make me write, but my new girlfriend writes and I discovered that I still love to read so I came back and started checking all my old normals that I would read often and I believe you're one of the last still here... so i'm glad someone i remember is still here... keep it up