Reviews for A Dummy's Guide To How NOT To Get Laid
leavemeialone chapter 13 . 8/15/2011
This story is freakin' hilarious. I have really enjoyed. I am so glad I have stumbled across and found this. How they met is super super hilarious. I love their arguments and banters, they really are fast and sharp with the mouth. It is so funny seeing how he gets jealous of her making out with his twin. The last chapter was also really good with how the brother actually shows up. I just wanted to say that the all dialogue in this story is really good. I know you'll probably never update again, but I just wanted to say this is really amazing. I hope that you do one day. It is just too good. XD
aby pwn u chapter 2 . 12/23/2010
XDFune...h and when she kis him on he cheek, you said Ash instead f Ace :P
ManicMango chapter 13 . 6/11/2010
Why can't there be more? I absolutely love it and it's discontinued! Wah!
Zeveray chapter 3 . 12/1/2009
This is an interesting way to write a story...
disappearing in the shadow chapter 13 . 9/3/2009
wait is this done? it says complete.

pleasee update soon. please. i freakin love this. xD
Dee chapter 13 . 6/17/2009
God that was soo funny! Though her situation in this chapter was pretty damn embarrasing i have to say!

I cant believe you discontinued this, I WANNA READ MORE (as well as many others) so please continue with this :)
red-is-my-color chapter 13 . 5/24/2009
Dude, this story is so awsome... Nice...
Selzilla chapter 13 . 4/22/2009
ZOMG! I luf you're sense of humour. It's so...me-like! _ (PS. Could you tell me what ZOMG stands for (Z_ Oh My God!), I don't know but have always always wanted to use it! P)

Anywhoo. Ace and Isabelle (tell me I spelt it right) are so cute. Ace's comeback's are so adorably hilarious and the two have amazingly hilarious chemistry. They should completely get together one day.

Also, please tell me you update regularly because I would die if I don't get a weekly (if not daily) dose of this beauty.

PS. Considering this is script-writing practice, would you mind dearly to add at least initials of the person speaking...like I was temporarily confused when the brother came in. ...Or it could've been one of those frequent blonde moments I seem to have so much of even though I'm not blonde.

PPS. Are you into role-playing by any odd chance? Just asking cause your humour and such remind me of people who do.

PS. FAVOURITED!

UPDATE REGULARLY, PLEASE?

Mucho Lufs,

Jez.
singjoylalala chapter 2 . 4/7/2009
good dialog, but it NEEDS more! it needs discription and explanations, setting, and just MORE. i have no idea what the characters look like or where they are or anything. so you might want to work on that.
sweetloop4t chapter 13 . 1/30/2009
more, more, MORE!

I don't know how u write these chapters, but I'm in love with this story... it's have been my guy therapy this week.

Can't wait to read the next update!

-hurry, hurry _ -

*Is Ace's brother going to be a regular? He seems like a charming motherfucker- hehe
morning rain on a windy day chapter 13 . 1/10/2009
Will you update already?
Twilight Starr chapter 13 . 1/3/2009
Great addition. It was good for a laugh. ] Please update soon.

Twilight Starr
Twilight Starr chapter 12 . 1/3/2009
Amazing chapter. It was terrific and made me laugh. Nice work. ]

Twilight Starr
handsintheair chapter 13 . 12/30/2008
This story is pretty bomb..

Btw, I bet Isabella and Ace would make beautiful babies ;)
Distinct Happiness chapter 2 . 12/18/2008