Reviews for Imaginary
itsa mia chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
Lol as far as you know.
This was really interesting. Please don't kill yourself o_o
Carina Pir chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
How cool! I really loved how you captured what it's like to have an imaginary world of your own that you rule. And sometimes our characters to effect us. Of course, how neat would it be to be able to travel to our worlds? How scary too!
Charlee Rayne chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
this was written so beautifully! I could really relate to it.
beaglelvr93 chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
That was amazing! I loved it. Great story, sad ending, but happy at the same time. Sometimes I get like that - stuck in my own world. But not as extreme as this girl. :)

what.the.pants chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
Amazing. You should really write more.
UtterWeirdo chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
Utterly captivating, intruiging and beautiful, yet macabre in such a romantizied way. A masterpiece.
Rizzy chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
wow! very enjoyable to read! the pace was just right, starting off from childhood and such. This reminds me of "I never promised you a rose garden" by Joanne Greenberg.
Lost Flutterby chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
Love it.

I also like the fact you didn't give your main characters any names.
Anelle chapter 1 . 2/7/2008
WOW... that's great, please keep it going I really like it.

*wisper* is this about you and Greggory? lol.

COOLBREEZE23832 chapter 1 . 2/1/2008
Very cool. I can't wait to read it. You are off to a great start.
Blazinfox555 chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
Wow. This is interesting and sorta reminds me of myself, the imagination part at least.

Only just read this after finishing the last chapter of Bonded. You're a good author, please continue this if you are planning on doing so.
WishIWasAnEagle chapter 1 . 11/27/2007

plz update soon

you really know how to make a cliff hanger

plz update
the flaming river chapter 1 . 11/18/2007
me likey
0nfateswings chapter 1 . 9/20/2007
wow... that's so deep and i admit i'm kinda like the girl... i lost reality for nearly all of my elementary and middle school years and i only recently came back when i started to write... i wonder, does this apply to you personally? is this like a small autobiography of urself? when i reread my own stories, i find snipits of myself inside my writing. little pieces of my thoughts and philosophy and stuff ( and i think i'm starting to ramble XD)

anyhoo, i really felt connected to this short story and i can't wait for more chapters on bonded
BWeep chapter 1 . 9/5/2007
Freaky possibility, ey? Interesting rhythym you have there.