Reviews for fatality
This piece is amazing.

Just wow...

Great emotion
tearing hands chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
I love "(and i buried mine in the backyard, scratching at fresh scars too long ago.)" Beautiful poem, as always.
Lost in A World of Pain chapter 1 . 6/16/2007
A very real and raw poem that is filled with a lot of emotion. Your line 'oh it hurts so much that bleeding can never show' is so very true and real it is actually scary. But such acts are only the way of channelling and relieving some of the pain felt inside, isn't it? The last line of your main stanza is truly profound I feel, because when saying 'just this once and never again' is merely a lie that we say to ourselves if we perform the act and think we'll never do it again. I just want to say that this poem shows a lot of internal pain and anguish along with brilliant literary/poetic skill. In a life where we all seem to be alone and fragile, sometimes there is a small beacon of light in a fellow sufferer. I hope things appear a little less dismal for you, and should you ever want anybody to chat, rant, rave or just express too, an email is only a click away, the beauty of the anonyminity of the internet. Sorry for this rambling review, I've most likely driven you to near insanity with it and further depressions. Great poem.

Cheers

Lost in A World of Pain
Faith Adeline chapter 1 . 6/15/2007
wow, another excellent poem. Very. . . Real. Keep it up.

Faith
VIOLENTLYmistaken chapter 1 . 6/15/2007
"how silly it was/for me to say, “just this once and never again.”"

I love that line

I wish you hadn't deleted some of your poems though. Yeah it hurts but doesn't all that make you who you are? By writing I guess we sort of embrace that pain and maybe we do need it.

Sorry, i'm rambling.

I just wanted to thank you for your review. I really appreciate it.
hey maria chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
"we’ll barricade ourselves and build walls/as long as we never have to feel any pain." It seems like these lines contradict the rest of the poem. Maybe that was intentional. It was a nice ending though.