Reviews for More Than One Million
melancholya chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
Oh my God.

The most chilling line in this whole poem was a beautiful way to end it.

Simply beautiful.

-jess
ihrtbks chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
Wow. Just wow. A beautiful poem about the ills of abortion. I completely agree with your stance. The definition of living is composed of cells; by the time a woman realizes she's pregnant, the cell has become cellS, therefore living. It's just really pretty (I don't think that's the best word to use, but...) how you put it all into a poem format instead of prose.

*STANDS UP AND CLAPS*
isuck chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
great write. sounds like something that can be turned into a powerful story.
SirScott chapter 1 . 6/15/2007
That was touching. If a woman was raped or if the pregnancy endangered her life then the option of an abortion should be allowed to her, but not for getting pregnant through carelessness. So far, I would say that this the best poem you ever wrote.

SirScott
lovelaced chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
I have so much respect for you. This poem was not only moving, but true and all facts. Thank you for writing this.

-Sapphire

Going in my favorites!
bethia bear chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
this is really lovely, really sad, and really good.

(i disagree but) i really enjoyed it.
All Alone With Her Thoughts chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
Humph. I'm a bit iffy on aborotion myself...

Anyways, nicely written poem, for sure. You could really tell you were into the whole pro-life thing. Nice job.

Rowan.
hide your eyes chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
Aw. It choked me up even though I don't agree. So that means its excellent.
a silenced revolution chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
A few of the rhymes seemed just a bit forced, but other than that, good work. I happen to disagree with you on this, but I don't want to fight either, and you did a pretty good job expressing your opinion (which I respect, just to be clear).

The line: "Promising every woman protection from their accidental slip"

I think it should be "her accidental slip".
Simultaneous Tick-Tocks chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
Wow... I'm not too comfortable with abortion myself. Good job.

tick-tock