Reviews for Who Are You?
CookieNinja chapter 12 . 7/6/2009
WOW! that was fantastic.
ishani acuinatum.ashley chapter 12 . 3/4/2009
it ws really realy good...
ishani acuinatum.ashley chapter 10 . 3/4/2009
awesome..really
Cafune chapter 12 . 12/23/2008
*SiGH!* This was so good :D I love it! FAVORITE
thebloodfiend chapter 1 . 9/16/2008
This character sort of reminds me of Bella from Twilight. She's really naive. You should have built up the characters so we would have been able to understand their feelings better. Your plot line should have been a bit stronger and I felt that the love thing was sort of
XxTheSoNotMainStreamxX chapter 9 . 8/15/2008
she's so nieve
Dye-Ann Defame chapter 5 . 7/11/2007
hello Hana!

you told me about this story, so i wanted to read it!

When i read the first chapter i thought it was poem!

And i was like. 'wow! this is very good'.

and then i saw the other chapters.

and i grew happier to see that it continues.!

I'm halfway through this story. and i'm really glad you wrote this. It's really well written with a great plot.

It's nice to know you have another side to your writting. This side many ppl can relate too.

well, keep writing! you have a talent for it!

regards,

Dye-ann Defame.
Fleeting Moment chapter 12 . 7/8/2007
AW!1 THIS IS THE MOST AMAZING STORY! I LOVED IT!
three.word.lies chapter 5 . 7/8/2007
youve got to pay your reviewers, if not already. they made this story sound amazing. i mean it's okay but miriam's stuttering is annoying and its more like fantasy cos it seems too good to be true, you know? there's no evident plot either..there's nothing to follow..\
YoUr DaRk hEaRt chapter 12 . 7/8/2007
man i am so freakin happy now! this is probably my number one favorite story in fictionpress!
YoUr DaRk hEaRt chapter 11 . 7/8/2007
*squeals* oh no. i woke my parents up from their sleep. whatever. this chapter is *squealslouder* so exciting! i can't wait for that kiss to come! oops go to go!
Fleeting Moment chapter 11 . 7/7/2007
E, I'M SQUEALING! UPDATE as soon as possible! THIS IS SO AWSOME!
Cicero Williams chapter 11 . 7/7/2007
and BAM! She wakes up!

And I swear, if you use that cop out of a deus ex machina, I will be royally pissed off!
Fleeting Moment chapter 10 . 7/7/2007
A, I wish she could figure it out! UPDATE!
YoUr DaRk hEaRt chapter 10 . 7/7/2007
yay! she is going for julius! not a bad choice! she did pick julius right? i'll find out soon. keep on uptdating!
31 | Page 1 .. Last Next »