Reviews for Kiss the Stars
Chidori Nadare chapter 1 . 6/15/2007
It's a very pretty haiku. It reminds me of a little girl reaching for the sky. Good job.

Peace,

C.N
Omlette de Fromage chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
I adore this haiku :D The way the single sentence of the poem is stretched out so that it can fit the format I find to be quite the work of skill. The contrast between the quick kiss and the lasting hug also gives this haiku a nice touch of surrealty.
Basara chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
sweet...

nice...
a silenced revolution chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
Very beautiful. Lovely haiku.
Amari chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
Hey, Becca! Great haiku! I absolutely love it! I see my dear muse, Quess, has served you well! *clicks the favorites boxes*

~remaining Amari
life on rewind chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
*waves* I knew I remembered you from somewhere (: I never did thank you for all the praise you heaped on me, did I? Well, thank you _

good first try at a haiku - you kept in metre and you kept the theme going all the way through. A very interesting idea as well - the idea that stars can only be kissed not hugged - I'm guessing that you imply that they can only be touched, not held?

I really enjoyed this haiku and it was an excellent first attempt. Normally I would be in concrit mode, but 11 pm just isn't my best time xD

Thanks for the reviews a while back, and I hope you keep writing haiku _

Sakura
The Reverse Edge Blade chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
I loved it! It'll go in my favorites! You did a great job creating a clear picture for the reader with this haiku. Great job! Keep at it like that!

The Reverse Edge Blade
Simultaneous Tick-Tocks chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
Aw, hehehe. Cute. I can imagine a little kid with watermelon-stained lips blowing air kisses on his grandpa's shoulders. xD

(Sorry for the weirdness...)

~tick-tock