Reviews for Rainbow
Nemonus chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
Good word choice, and a fascinating subject.
catewigs chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
Love, love, really.

Bite-size, succinct, impactful. Exactly the way a haiku should be.
RavenclawMoose chapter 1 . 10/6/2007
I enjoyed this haiku. I often find myself putting on false expressions just because I don't know what my own expression is sometimes. You've picked a good subject, too, for a haiku. It's so neatly sumarized in so few words.

~RM
DiaRose chapter 1 . 10/4/2007
I'm not a fan of haiku, and I don't know what drew me to this one, but wow am I glad I read it! It's so heartfelt, and so simple.

Love,

~Dia
Eagle Seance chapter 1 . 10/3/2007
Geez I'm gonna add your to my favourites coz you're officially my favourite haiku writer on fictionpress! I'd be jealous... if I was still a poet lol!
friend 49 chapter 1 . 10/3/2007
I like the haiku, but the title I'm not so keen about.

I think there must be a better word to describe this than 'Rainbow'. I know that sometimes thinking of a title can be a hassle, but... It's like what you said about the summary. It makes a difference.

Lovely piece, anyway.
Sercus Kaynine chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
Being my silly self, for some reason I'm not sure if this makes me think of actually painting a mirror or making faces in one.

Nice job!
Your Loving Guardian Angel chapter 1 . 6/22/2007
So we meet again, my child. Another haiku leads our paths to meet. Not a bad one, in itself. You can do better with the title, though. Rainbow? Talk about clich├ęd.

"Ahh. Look at the pretty rainbow colors, all bright and pertiful - you see the fairies, dear? And the unicorns, the pretty white unicorns, and the pot of gold guarded by little magic sprites..."

I believe I've made my point. Good day, sir. *tosses cloak over shoulder and storms out*
eva chapter 1 . 6/17/2007
Great! Once again Sammy you have created a anomalie of feelings in just a few lines. Brilliant!

Eva x
Stella-Polaris chapter 1 . 6/17/2007
Beautiful... Just beautiful
Basara chapter 1 . 6/14/2007
creative...

nice...
TheUnknownMarauder chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
V. good. (Je suis Mr Elliott, who always writes that. Either that or "Excellent.")

Well, anyways...

/angst/

/melodrama/

Cheers,

~TheUnknownMarauder~
a silenced revolution chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
I like this. Great metaphor. Well written haiku.
xDancingintheRainx chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
Wow. Absolutely stunning. The imagery is so powerful and sharp. This is a really intense piece and you've captured it beautifully. The last line is so intense that it almost feels cold... Just like... BAM! Its there. Awesome. Excellent work! Thanks so much for the review!
Dianaartemis chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
I really like the first and last lines!...but the middle line seems a bit confusing...but almost in a good way, but I think I would like it better if it was a little more clear...Good, creative idea!