Reviews for A Love Poem About Punctuation!
Nonexistent Phantom chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
This was genius! I applaud you.
waterlilies52 chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
This is hilarious! Witty. I'm a little embarrassed that I had to look up what the word "ampersands" meant though. Totally did not know the symbol above the "7" on the keyboard was called that. And it actually does kind of look like entwined arms...
Lovely Sapphire chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
This makes grammar Nazis like myself giggle in glee!
Terrance Riverdarb chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
Ha ha this one was great. I wanna hold you in parentheses; how come we don't hear that more often?
fatbird33 chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
OM! i love you. this is pure genius. favorites!
The.Wizard.Pen.Dragon chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
LOL! That's funny!

Write on!
renny-chan chapter 1 . 10/6/2007
:D!

punctuation is love.

renny-chan
BookPrincess chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
I must say (comma) this is very amusing (period)

You must write more (period)

WRITE MORE (ten exclaimation marks)
littlelights chapter 1 . 7/1/2007
This is quite an amusing piece! I quite enjoyed the way you played with punctuation; even the punctuations were also held in parentheses! The imagery of being held within parentheses comes across very strongly as well, and it's an interesting piece. Nice try! :)
Onilly chapter 1 . 6/16/2007
This is devastatingly amusing! Excuse me while I spontaneously burst into a grammar lecture.
Corvus Corax chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
Brilliantly creative!

I throughly enjoyed this.
AshleyElizabethx3 chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
wow, that was really cute and clever.
Laura chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
Haha! That is very clever. I enjoyed it. )
king of confidence chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
I know this is supposed to be silly, but this line really stood out: "Arms entwined like ampersands." I love that image.

The whole thing sounds like it could be a song-if not by The Beatles, maybe Lemon Demon. Great work!
M. Edmondson chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
I thought your poem was adorable, very wity. I'll be reading more of your poetry.