Reviews for Private Thoughts Aren't so Private Anymore
Anna Christie chapter 1 . 6/20/2007
Oh god... this one's so vivid... the emotions are portrayed beautifully and everything flows despite the fact that at first I thought it wasn't going to... VERY good... You've got real talent! Keep writing!

P.S. You've made it to my fav author's list, and this story goes on my favs! :D

Anna Christie
Lost in A World of Pain chapter 1 . 6/16/2007
Ah, now everything is all the more clear. As suggested I went to read this poem and I see what you were getting at. Hmm, I'm surprised that I hadn't read this one before. Oh well. It was very well written, especially in the way feelings were conveyed. What I want to add I don't believe should be put in a review, so I'll send you a PM. But this poem puts everything into perspective and is a lot clearer. Well written and I'm sorry that your friend felt that she had to do such a thing. I visit people who want to commit suicide on a weekly basis and to help them feel a little better is incredible. I only hope your friend has found a way to want to continue living.

Cheers

Lost in A World of Pain
dress her up in fairytales chapter 1 . 6/14/2007
i know how you feel ... or rather how the other girl feels, in some way or another.

the mom of someone i know read everything that i posted on fictionpress, and when i confronted her about it, she totally blew up in my face - yelled at me, called my guiltful, shameful, and stupid for showing the "world" what her daughter wasn't.

it hurt at first but then i realized how much all the things i had written held so much to me at the time it was written - like everything else.

truth hurts but things happen.
you know who chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
Yeah. I know you did.

Whatever happened to the time you went into my email being the only time, hm?
socks-lost chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
wow tons of emotion good job
a silenced revolution chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
This is awful... I'm really so sorry. I hope everything ends up okay.
Ashelin chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
Wow...that's horrible. I don't even know what to say. I'm just so sorry. I hope that everything between you guys is ok. *hugs* This was really emotional. I don't know if "great job" is the right thing to say, but you know what I mean. Take care.