Reviews for If You Knew Everything About Me
reiphil chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
Sounds hurtful and broken. The sounding not the way it is written. I like it a lot. Great poem. It reminds me of my "Judge Me Still" poem :)
Coeur Sans Espoir chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
Oh, I cannot tell you how much I can relate to this poem. I've always had the subconscious worry that one of these days someone would learn all there is to know about me and realize I'm not what they imagined me to be.

I've read your poem over about three times, and the words just flow very well, and there is strong language in here that just emphasizes the point you want to make.

I don't mean to be rude, since I know the editing process before posting can sometimes make mistakes with the spacing due to an addition of a word or other things like that, but in your second line there is a slight error. The word 'runaway' is two words in this case since one would be a noun meaning 'someone who ran away'
Ashelin chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
Oh my gosh. I have been feeling like this for so long. Becuase it's so hard to trust that someone will love you no matter what when someone else gave up on you. Great poem! I really loved it.
a silenced revolution chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
The universally relatable fear of rejection... Good job, keep writing.