Reviews for sonnett of saddnes
hey maria chapter 1 . 6/14/2007
omg dont list3n 2 those meenies this is da best sonnett i ever red!1 u hav so much tallent its lyk ur an oscean of tallent full of tallent-fish and tallent-mermades!1!1 keep riting!
MelodicHarmony chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
I don't think you should STOP writing... But I do agree with the others when they say that you should probably use spell-check and write properly. Not only will you get more readers, but unless I'm mistaken (which I may be), that's a slight infraction of the story guidelines. No clue. I don't really read that thing thoroughly unless I need to clarify something... which I'll probably go do soon, just to check.

Granted, writing in itself is a good outlet for some people. However, just because some people flame you doesn't mean you should automatically ignore EVERYTHING they say. Pick out the good bits, you know? That's how you grow and develop as a writer.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that if you're not willing to make your poetry legible to a wide audience, then maybe it would be a better idea to keep your poetry to yourself and your circle of friends - and I mean no offense by that. I encourage you to keep writing, but I apologize; I just can't read much of it anymore. It's nothing against you personally, just the way you write feels so awkward. I can't stand to attempt to translate it.
Kyria Asimi chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
Again, it's just not a sonnet. This one doesn't even have the right number of lines. Not that I have a problem with freeform poetry, just with things being called what they are not. A sonnet is fourteen line poem that follows a strict rhyme scheme of abab cdcd efef gg in iambic pentameter which means there are ten syllables per line, five stressed and...

You know what? Just wikipedia it. It would do you some good.

~Kyria