Reviews for Finding Rome
nonaccount chapter 7 . 10/15/2007
Michael should have known that Rome would take his tv apart when he told him to figure out how it works. Weird, but funny story.
AEJ3145 chapter 7 . 10/4/2007
Nice story. It made me laugh. Keep up the good work, okay? If the favorite word thing is still open, I would like to humbly request the word peroxide. I hope it makes for an interesting conversation.

P.S. Hope you get over your writer's block soon!
Melissa Norvell chapter 7 . 9/14/2007
That was short...
RaVeN-naILs chapter 7 . 9/13/2007
well, that took forever for you to update,but i still love rome. will you please make your stories longer! i love them and i will read them as long as you update but i just wish you could make them longer. UPDATE SOONER!:D

~fallentosilence
Forty-Eight chapter 7 . 9/13/2007
it's about figgin' time you updated! i was like waiting forever! keep em comin, i love rome!
Satan'z Myth chapter 7 . 9/13/2007
We... this is so mucha fun ! This story's so freakin'ly ADORABLE ! I really feel like *pulls cheeks* - yeah, doing that to Rome :P Aw, he's so cu-ute ! You've gotta update soon, writer's block or no writer's block !
Irony for the Ironic chapter 7 . 9/12/2007
aw short... oh well still god cant wait till next chap :P
magalina chapter 7 . 9/11/2007
lol Sander’s Sander... Rome is too cute, and I know I say this every review but its true . I love this, even if the chapters are so short ;.; Keep it up!
J.L. Hastings chapter 6 . 9/10/2007
My favorite word is Superfluous. LOL! I love it. Funny story. Really random. Rome amuses me greatly. _
Ryumiko-chan chapter 6 . 9/9/2007
Heehee, this story made me giggle a lot. I
Wes Sheaborn chapter 6 . 7/17/2007
LOL...loved that last part about how it was supposed to work. And a little birds and bees talk would have been fine you know. This is weird, and very funny (made coworkers stare at me...)
RaVeN-naILs chapter 6 . 7/3/2007
okay who is talking and where are they at? well if i knew that information i would like the story more. UPDATE!
Gaurdian of hell chapter 6 . 7/3/2007
once again couldn't be stuffed to log in, :P but this chap was kinda confusing :S
magalina chapter 6 . 7/2/2007
Happy birthday! XD

lol that was great. I love this.
Abstruse Blue chapter 5 . 7/2/2007
ESOTERIC! I love that word. Fun read.
53 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »