Reviews for Finding Rome
Gaurdian of hell chapter 5 . 6/29/2007
soz im not logged in couldnt be stuffed... anyway here is my favourite word - superstitious
Gaurdian of hell chapter 4 . 6/29/2007
hehe these are funny i like them... they get confusing sometimes but i understand it after a short while
sourgummyworms2007 chapter 5 . 6/29/2007
wow. i like it. even though it is in all dialogues. still good. my fav word is anyway. well can't wait to read more.
Melissa Norvell chapter 5 . 6/29/2007
My favorite word?

Fruck.

I know it's not a real word. A friend on MySpace was trying to say freaking but changed it to fucking but left the fr and it became frucking, so now it's a joke between three of us.

Also I like Sander! Yay for the perverts!
magalina chapter 5 . 6/28/2007
ah? favorite word... I dont know, lets go with puddin! XD Rome is so adorable! Hope you update soon!
nate chapter 5 . 6/28/2007
hm...

My favorite word is...masticate

It sounds sexual but it really isn't.

As states

Very intriguing story!
RaVeN-naILs chapter 5 . 6/28/2007
okay, lets see my favorite word is...domular, its a mixture of circular and dome. its a long story. um i still love this story. update soon!
Forty-Eight chapter 4 . 6/26/2007
that was awesome dude! i seriously love your stories! thier hilarious!
Melissa Norvell chapter 4 . 6/23/2007
This is absolutely one of my favorites stories here. It's so funny! You're absolutely right, very amusing indeed. I'll continue to read this this throughout the entire story. It's refreshing to find something like this! Glad I gave it a try!

Oh and if you want to or have time, would you read my new story Sacrifice? I'd love to know what you thought of it.
RaVeN-naILs chapter 4 . 6/22/2007
i love rome. rome is gay right? well either way please continue this story. ill be waiting. 0.o

~fallentosilence
magalina chapter 4 . 6/21/2007
:hugs:

It still was a cute chapter :D I love this!
karategirl chapter 3 . 6/21/2007
I like this so far the the last chapter made me laugh out loud. looking forward to more. oh an are u going to describe what the characters look like?
Irony for the Ironic chapter 3 . 6/21/2007
hya, these are funny i like them keep going!
magalina chapter 3 . 6/20/2007
AAh, theyre so cute! . Love this!
RaVeN-naILs chapter 2 . 6/19/2007
i love this story. rome is so clueless, its funny. i would like to see where this story is going. update soon
53 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »