Reviews for If Only You Had Been There
AKlimesh chapter 1 . 9/17/2008
Aww. It's sad, but I guess that's a good thing. Keep at it!
Twilight Starr chapter 1 . 10/1/2007
Great, but sad poem.

I hope things are better now. :)

Twilight Starr
found.eventually chapter 1 . 9/22/2007
a few typo! bullying? or is it bulling?

and uh, i never found ouT your love for me. just thought maybe i should point that out.

the poem was beautiful. I feel a little sad right now because a friend of mine died three years ago, but it wasn't because she commited suicide or anything. her parents were divorcing, and i guess her dad couldn't take it, so he murdered all his kids, which included my friend. then he killed himself, too. it was all over the news in my country during that time. It feels awful to lose a friend, isn't it?

ehem, a little side-tracked.

anyway, point is, i love the poem. it was great. :)
shookierewrites chapter 1 . 7/9/2007
wow... this strikes the speech abilities straight from me... so twisted and beautiful... and yet, deathly sad. I mean no pun in saying that... but it is infact deathly sad.

Good Job

-Shookie
Exodus.Escence Of Sin chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
that was really sad. im so sorry for your loss. keep in there. , i love your writting, although its not all poetry, there is so much emotion in your writting and i think thats an amazing talent to have. . keep it up, ur freakin awesome !

*evanescence123*
antigonelives chapter 1 . 6/16/2007
This was so heartfelt that I wanted to cry. I lost a close friend of mine about a year and a half ago now, so I know the feeling. Great writing, too, and if this is true, hang in there.

-Cristina
Well Hello There Darling chapter 1 . 6/16/2007
Please ignore Plain-Jane's somewhat insensitive comment. You shouldn't be rushed to pick up the peices after something so tragic. Wonderful poem, very emotional.
Carol Adams chapter 1 . 6/15/2007
So sorry to hear of your loss. This poem was very good and really hit my heart. Keep writing and stay strong.
Jane- Plain chapter 1 . 6/14/2007
Hola, pick yourself up. I know how you feel. Find someone else then, since Elizabeth left for something else. You can't live in the past.

A very strong chord struck in the whole of this poem. Maybe you could make a song out of it too, just don't think too much (: