Reviews for Internally Yours
xCherryBombx chapter 29 . 5/1/2010
Ok, so I just started reading this and it is soo sweet! Oh, I love it, it's just so sweet and romantic! love it! great job :)
InsideMyRainbowEyes chapter 65 . 4/18/2010
I liked this story alot. I started reading it yesterday evening and just finishedit today at 5:11 p.m. You did a really good job. I absolutely loved it. :o]
Moons chapter 65 . 4/13/2010
The father was so corrupted! Obviously. Well, I love the whole teacher-student romance and I was getting sick of science-fiction and decided to read some a more 'reality' story. And it turns out more entertaining than I thought!
Housencis chapter 21 . 3/3/2010
Only on Chapter 21, but I've gotta say, you write great. I love the characters, this story is amazing. Can't wait to read more!
Francine Brown chapter 59 . 1/28/2010
this was an amazing story! that all i can say really. the thought of a father killing to keep his youngest daughter for his own sick games is different from the other ones i have read. i could not stop reading this, no matter how bad it was to read about anastacia being raped by her father, i still kept reading because this story was so drawing, i had to know if it was going to have the happy ending. Good job on this story and i hope to read some more good stuff by you.

~francine Brown x
anonymous chapter 30 . 1/25/2010
I love that CD! And I knew the song Will was referring to was Don't Give Up before it was revealed (not because I've memorized the track numbers - I haven't. It was just the only song that made sense. And it's such a good song! He's an amazing singer!)
anonymous chapter 13 . 1/24/2010
Awesome! Cole Porter! And is "But the difference between your voice now and your voice when you first came to me is like night and day" a reference to another Cole Porter song by any chance?
harmony chapter 65 . 12/23/2009
such a wonderful story!

thank you for this series. you are a great writer!
harmony chapter 60 . 12/23/2009
thank you for writing this chapter!

it filled me with so many emotions but at the end, i like the fact that its been turned over to God.
harmony chapter 29 . 12/22/2009
omg, that was hot.
harmony chapter 20 . 12/22/2009
I'm loving this story so far! I've read many stories on here about student/teacher rela. and this story is so different and interesting. It's not rushed but you can see character development which is nice.
StarlightsWhisper chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
WOW! SERIOUSLY!

I've gotten up to about the end, and this story is just BRILLIANT! Can't wait to read the sequel.

(And I will when I'm done, lol)
13thZodiac chapter 65 . 8/18/2009
I love this story! You write really well! Keep at it!
Sister Kitty chapter 45 . 7/23/2009
Im on chapter 45, and I cant help but say I love it! Stacy's dad is crazy but he's funny. I hope guys like him dont really think like that..
4M4ND4 chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
This story was so well written, I'm really looking forward to the sequel! Please update soon!
108 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »