Reviews for Is it because
Crymson Tears chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
who is this about, b/c this girl is certainly jumping to conclusions...BTW, Patrick fell asleep on me. What a loser. but before he fell asleep, he "fell" into the "gutter". he'd said something about me being the freaky one, and i was like "how so" and later h said his mind was just in the gutter. so I told him to just surrender to it, and he's like "I am your slave" and since he's sexy Merlin, apparently i'm sexy Merlin's Mistress...lol. What a weird conv. want me to send it to you?
madi.ao chapter 1 . 6/16/2007
i like this but i thought it would have been better if it had rhymed. its still a good poem though. well done.
deefective chapter 1 . 6/16/2007
This is a beautiful poem. The only thing I would tell you to improve upon is your word choice. If you had chosen more dramatic words for the second line in each stanza then the point would have been emphasized more. Other than that, great job.
Cost chapter 1 . 6/14/2007
friendship gone wrong. I like the way you explain what it has done to you, it leaves me asking "was it worth it?" So basically, what I'm really asking is have you learned from the pain.
aridelaine chapter 1 . 6/14/2007
This has a really good foundation. I would probably shorten some of the lines because they have a tendency to get a bit wordy...I like the questions at the end of each stanza that really adds to it. The poem seems to stop to suddenly like what do you feel? The reader wants to know and with that knowledge the speaker could come to some conclusion to the questions that he proposes and with that it might make the poem feel a little more complete. I don't know if that helped at all but anyway keep writing!
Ashelin chapter 1 . 6/14/2007
I think the underlines didn't work for this poem. Though I understand you were trying to emphasize those words, maybe try a different approach. I did like it, but there seemed to be something missing. I'm not sure. I am not very good at critisism though, so forgive me. Great job, keep it up.
Charlotte Makepeace chapter 1 . 6/14/2007
I like this poem, especially the rhythm. But i don't think the underlining is necessary though...