Reviews for Inner Thoughts Let Loose
Anna Christie chapter 1 . 6/20/2007
Dang... it's sad that this actually makes sense to me... I see where this is coming from... nice job! Keep it up!

Anna Christie
Lost in A World of Pain chapter 1 . 6/15/2007
Me again, here bother you once more with a review. I have to say that when reading this poem it was very vivid and almost too real. This seems to be a different type of poetry style that you have used in terms of theme and portrayal. I can't recall you ever using cutting or self injury in your previous poems before, and, the scary thing is, it hits home, too close to home and I think that some readers would tend to agree. You describe the manner in which a person who has experienced something of such a nature perfectly and I can only hope that you didn't have to experience such pain as the result of losing a dear or loved one. If you did, you have my heartfelt sympathy and I am afraid I can't give any advice on what to do to change the actions taken without sounding like a hypocrite. At any rate, enough ranting and raving. This poem flowed very well and I thoroughly enjoyed it. To be honest I look forward to opening my inbox and seeing that you have written more poems which I can then read. Keep up the good work!

Cheers

Lost in A World of Pain
smile for the sunshine chapter 1 . 6/15/2007
That's really good. It's really sad, though. But I guess that's why writing is so good. It helps one to vent.
a silenced revolution chapter 1 . 6/14/2007
I know the inspiration for this is completely horrible, but I love the poem. So anguished and raw. Wonderful job.
Ashelin chapter 1 . 6/14/2007
Good question. I wish I had the answers, I used to...but then things changed, and so did the questions. I'll be praying for you. And don't tell me it doesn't work or whatever, I know how you feel about it. But when there is nothing else I can do, I might as well pray, right? I hope things get better. This was a good poem, really emotional.

Much Love