Reviews for Ten Guys, Three Months
Kiki Gardens chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
Ah! No don't discontinue!

It's REALLY good though. :)
moongazer7 chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
Pretty realistic.
slee5133 chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
can't wait to see what happens! update soon!
Trory4ever chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
I think this is a really really cute idea for a story and I would love to see where you plan on going with it. pLease update again soon!
older ego chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
Oh i would never do that :P

please update soon] i need to read some more
Silver Brook chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
write soon write soon WRITE SOON ! UPDATE !
Hoodwynk chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
It is good, but you are right- it really does need an ending. Badly.
Dernier Cri chapter 1 . 10/2/2007
again, forgot my password :-S

Well, it's bloody frekking fantastic! You can't leave it hanging!

Update or I'll set my evil minions upon you! **Rubs hands evilly, smirking** They haven't seen daylight in a while **cue horror music**
Victoria Barlow chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
I started reading this a while back, but I had to stop for something...I forgot what. I can't believe I didn't finish it earlier. This sounds like it's going to be an amazing story. So update soon!
candii-apple chapter 1 . 8/16/2007
oh...nice story! love how her first bf proposed to her after going out for 4 months xD looking forward to the next chatper!
TryDefyingGravity chapter 1 . 7/28/2007
Now that was good! And a brilliant idea. Update soon. Or else ]
Pixie chapter 1 . 7/22/2007
*dies laughing* Please tell me none of the marriage-at-thirteen-after-4-months thing is based on your real (which I happen to know is Jewish) life? In which case, I will pity you but secretly not wince for my people as much whenever I hear stuff about the Pope blessing cars or w/e (seriously, Benedict, WHY?) Anyway, twas really good.

"Done and done" -hm, where have I heard THIS before? XD Sa'll good.

This ought to be vewy, vewy, interesting. I will be sure to keep an eye on it. *hands you a Boqie Doll for your pleasing work- come on, you know you want one*
twyx chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
lol!

Cant wait!
mz intoxicating chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
Awesome!
angelbymistake chapter 1 . 6/20/2007
This is a TOTALLY awesome story. I like it, you should go on. :) If you can though, I know how inspiration goes away so quickly.