Reviews for Kissing Games
swamp13 chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
Love this!
SwimmingThroughExistance chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
BRILLIANT! i love liz, she's got spirit!lol
blithe.serendipity chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
Cute idea.
entertwiningvines chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
very cute story. well written and the characters are likable. made me smile :)
Ngoc1231 chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
Well at least her mom doesn't have to worry about a bad boy picking her up right? haha

I wonder how he felt about her kissing other people.

Well love the story!

~*~Ngoc1231~*~
hotcheri-2 tired to log in chapter 1 . 9/10/2008
cute story, cherry eyed (cherry, cheri, get it?lol, sorry,i'm just really tired).anyway,i really liked this story. i'll be reading alex and reagan's story, but i hope u write a fleshier story for liz!
Green Eyed Angel chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
aww... that was nice. I wish my mom would make me do that, if I get to meet someone like Patrick. :D Good story.
l0v3abl3 chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
I loved it. It was amusing.

- l0v3abl3
3 chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
It was really cute, and I'm surprised, 'cause I really kind of hate this Liz girl ever since I read the story with Reagan and Alex, but if I pretend she is not the same Liz I can actually love this!
found.eventually chapter 1 . 3/6/2008
PATRICK IS SO DROOL-WORTHY. I like the story-length (I can never get that length. It's always too long or two short. Bah.), i like the right amount of cliche AND fluff, and I love the plot. I'm in love, I'm in love, I'm in love. XP
Diamandis chapter 1 . 2/11/2008
Aw, so sweet.
MiffyDear chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
That was adorable! :D I love the kiss, it was oh-so romanticaly funny and adorable! I love it!
Lily Llynn chapter 1 . 1/29/2008
Cute, funny, cliched of course, but oh, how I love fluff. (: An awesome addition to our c2 from xoxluurve. (:
White Rose Blossom chapter 1 . 1/20/2008