Reviews for Two Cups
rismor chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
i really like this. it gives you a visual
darkrainbow7 chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
hehe lol i lik it! this is gud. ive noticed the stanzas are in 4 and 5 syllabols n i find that realy clever1!
Emerald Amber chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
It's awesome... :)
PeNgUiNs lover98 chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
this don't make sense to me. i tihnk it need more to it but i like it. it is good but not my cup of tea

just kidding i love it so much. :D did i got you?_?
Queen NekoChan chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
I liked this, but there were mistakes and I really don't like how you start a new line in the middle of sentences. Sure, it rhymes, but it's almost as if you added too many commas in the wrong places, which is really annoying. Other than that, awesome.

Keep up the good work ;)
HikariLightning chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
Wow, you did a nice job! Despite some errors with grammar, you had a wonderful concept. It is nice and comical, yet open-ended.

By the way, I pick tea.
lijuan chapter 1 . 6/4/2010

welcome to our website is :
Duckies chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
I like the rhyming you used, it was clever and consistent, and gave the poem a cheerful, almost innocent tone.

The idea behind this was interesting too; very original - I think I have to go with coffee though :D

Some problems and questions: Did you mean 'knit' when you wrote 'nit'?

I didn't really like how you sometimes had capitalization at the start of each line, and didn't at others - it felt kind of odd to me. Some words and phrases didn't really make sense either, like "An hour pass" - when it should probably be 'an hour passes' or "How this puzzle fit?" - When it should probably be something like 'How does this puzzle fit?'

I really liked the beginning, it made me smile, but I wasn't so fond of towards the end, especially the line "to clean my soul" because it felt kind of wrong - too dark for the rest of the poem's tone.

Apart from those minor comments though, I really enjoyed this; keep writing!

(I'm doing the Review Marathon - links in the profile!)
winky dinks chapter 1 . 11/27/2008
lovely!
RabbitFangs chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
i really like this poem. I honestly perfer tea. Or may be coffee. OH NO! Look what you did to me!
Charmingly Temporary chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
I choose tea! Ha ha ha I liked this very much...
The Angel in Black chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
Wow, I love this. I know the feeling so well.
Takhisis chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
These poem is interesting. I think the title should be something lke dilema, Two cups just doesn't cut it.

i like these poem , it rhymes, thats the most important thingto me.

Do be careful of your tenses.
Luny Loona chapter 1 . 10/5/2007
Nice, I love writing about these tough decisions.
TylerB chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
I love it! But I'm going to have to go with coffee. I'm a self professed addict...