Reviews for Thoughts of Another
Amy Bachemin chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Gutter chapter 11 . 2/16/2011
Hey, this story is pretty good. I know I'm reviewing a bit late for it though.

I think you have good emotion in your story, but sometimes the story just isn't readable. It gets boring because of the lack of dialogue in it. Also, you might want to read up on some of your facts. Jews do not celebrate Christmas. They celebrate Channakuh. When the old Jewish man was being beaten up in a previous chapter, he would not cry out to Jesus. Jews do not believe Jesus is the Messiah. While some aspects of your story are very good, other parts really need to be corrected.

Overall, your story is okay. Longer chapters with more detail and dialogue would help this story a lot, though.

Gutter
nightingale chapter 25 . 6/19/2007
a powerful and truly meaningful story
Great-Enchantress chapter 19 . 6/17/2007
I am absolutely enthralled with this story. The two points of views are very good and true. The nazi especially. I liked how at first he wanted to get out of the Depression, and Hitler had promises of that and thus his trust in Hitler grew. I have watched interviews with old SS soldiers who still TODAY believe that Hitler is some sort of God. I really like the whole no sugar-coating anything too. One thing that struck me as unrealistic is Caleb being able to go into the women side of the concentration camp, but I'll let that slide with all of the other great stuff you have in here. Great job, like I said before, and I really am looking forward to an update!

-GE