Reviews for Gossip at the Thunderbox
Mukta Gadgil chapter 2 . 7/21/2019
Haha I could almost imagine them being written in the places you mentioned there and I was half smirking as well as half disgusted at the words written. This is pure gold, and I think your story has given me ideas to what people can write.
Lumberjack Jim chapter 2 . 6/24/2007
Gosh, first you called me a cracker, now i'm a nigga. Make up your mind, am I black or white? Or, maybe I'm brown? Other people seem to think I'm a beaner. Bleh.

So, how do they cut between their toes if they have like major toe-jam? I bet their toes get infected. Oh yeah. Nast pus oozes out of their toes.

Yeah, the summary goes against my morals. Way against them. And yes, I do have to lower myself. So now, I am FP trash. lol. Actually, because of that, I have been added to two c2's, 3 favorites, and for the idiots who can't comprehend [one-shot], I have 2 alerts.

Hm. New account. Make it less tree-huggy and more 'I wanna kill the environment because i can'. Ooh, the contradictions.

Orgy? How is that a cool word? Weener is a cooler word. Haha.

Kirralee is such a weener.

I don't watch Grey's Anatomy. I'm a Nip/Tuck fan. Nothing beats that show. I mean nothing at all. Best show ever. Hands down, or I'll shoot.

Oh, speaking of lost morals, I was thinking of cliche plots, and I came to the conclusion that I liked the whole tons of older brother siblings/one girl, and the overprotectiveness, only I'd like to make it so they were sisters and the little one was a male.

I'd like to see that, only I don't feel like writing it.

Eh, so I'm done for now. My brain is off, and I think there should be more sports stories because professional jocks are hot. Yeah, my new damn obsession.

Kay, I think I might try again on Rossi/Beau, only I might majorly change the plot, depending on how the writing goes. Or, maybe, I'll write something completely different. I can't control my brain and how it works.
xtotallyatpeacex chapter 2 . 6/24/2007
Lol. 'Quit fucking reading and give us a flame'? Whoa, biatch. What yo on, nigga?

I am offended by the emo line. It was crudely constructed and I feel that its invasive tendencies thouroughly breech my consitional right to cultural equality... what the fuck am I saying? God, SHUT UP.

Kidding mate. I'm not really an emo. MY WRISTS ARE WHOLLY, COMPLETELY AND UTTERALLY UNSCARRED. Honest. Can't say the same for between my toes, though...

Actually, I only learnt that emos cut between their toes recently. How gross is that? How do they wear thongs? Huh. Um, yeah... You probably won't be reading this, but I have to let it out while I remember.

I am almost disappointed with your summary. It's so... UN-you. Like, it goes against your morals! Still, reviews and hits are always good. But darling, you don't need to lower yourself to using the pathetic colloquial phrases that modern society seems to crave in today's literature, do you?

No, it's good. Surprising, but good. And now I want to make a new account because it seems to be in vogue. And I am loving that word right now. Vogue. Actually, you know what is the BEST word ever? Orgy. It's just so cool.

I'm not looking at your review so I can't remember anything you said, but hey. I'm leaving now to watch Grey's Anatomy, because even though you tools are on like series fifty million, we're only up to the part where the ads are all, "Will she die?" Er, no, fuckers, of course she's not going to die, because otherwise she wouldn't have signed a new contract for an extra hundred grand, would she? IDIOTS.

Tv promoters. They think they can outwit us, BUT IM ON TO THEIR TRICKS! Uh huh. That's right.
Lumberjack Jim chapter 1 . 6/16/2007
Hmm, you had me all excited we'd gotten a real flame, then I realiSed it was only Kirralee being a fag bag. The whole toilet paper one with biodegradable ink makes me wonder if Rowan ever made a stop here. Oh, and here in the land of hicks, it's 1st avenue, not avenue 1st.

Anywho...

DIS FOOKING STOORIE SOOKS AHSS. U DOOMAHSSES. GEET A LEFE.

You'll be excited to know that I haven't gotten anywhere on Yellow Journalism. You have by far surpassed me. Maybe I'll get super enthused when I get off work tonight at 10 and actually plan something.
xtotallyatpeacex chapter 1 . 6/16/2007
Right. Guess I'll be the first review then.

THIS IS SHIT! WHY ARE THERE SO MANY SWEAR WORDS? HUH? HUH? I'll give you some swear words, you mother-fucking cunts!

Whew. Glad I let that out. Anyway, Rhandi, if you're reading this, you'll be pleased to know I'm up to chapter thirteen. Of Planet Zebulon, not this.