Reviews for A Love Story
Taeryn chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
This was really cute and sweet!

I can't think of any other way to describe it.

And it wasn't cheesy either.

Loved it!
jane speaks chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
This was really cute. I loved it!
vocecara chapter 1 . 10/3/2007
It's not cheesy, it's sweet:)
candii-apple chapter 1 . 9/29/2007
sweet, adorable, squeal-worthy xD i loved it
DeepBlueEcho chapter 1 . 9/28/2007
that was amazingly awesome. i loved it. thank you for writing it.
glamoureste chapter 1 . 9/25/2007
That was really amazing.

I'm basically speechless. I kinda cried at the end, too. :]
whisperhello chapter 1 . 9/17/2007
Oh wow. That was lovely.

It has a very nice progression. Sweet and slow and blindingly obvious from the start.

That puddle of mush on the floor? Right there? That's me :D

Thanks for a great read.
TheForgottenArtz chapter 1 . 9/10/2007
aw! This was definitely one of the sweetest stories i've read on here. Definitely a fave in my opinion :)
ess3sandra chapter 1 . 9/10/2007
this was extreamly beatiful. a perfect mix of fiction and real life to actually make it exactly like real life. it reminds me a bot of meredith and mc dreamy. if i could cry today i would have because this defenitely deserves its tears. well done, wonderful, thank you. i feel blessed in a way to have read something this special.
Rutoh-Chan chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
That has to be one of the best stories i have read in a long time. It was not too cheesy and I loved it so much. Such a wonderful story. Good work.
abetterday chapter 1 . 6/19/2007
Very sweet. Thank you for writing it. )
SparklingStar25 chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
That was so CUTE!I love it!soo much!Ah!I don't know what to say but thats the mst beautiful oneshot I have ever was soo sweet & it made me smile so much!God!I feel so ,awesome story.
happilynuts chapter 1 . 6/17/2007
gaah I LOVE IT! It made me SMILE so much! My heart was bumpiting around all through it...ITS WONDERFUL! THANK-YOU SO MUCH! Made my day D
MzKit10 chapter 1 . 6/16/2007
very pretty and very cute Yey! *claps hands happily*
JamieBell chapter 1 . 6/16/2007
Aw...that was lovely! Really sweet and poignant. I like the fact that they're nameless; they could be anybody, anywhere. A universal kind of story. You developed their characters really nicely, and I really felt I could see everything happening. It's definitely a fave! Great job!

Always,