Reviews for A Love Story
Rosedreamer101 chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
aww very cute :)
little.artist chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
So sweet and cute and perfect and I love all the references to pancakes and you are awesome :) Brilliant!
fallingWish chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
Cheesy? Yes. Wonderful? A MILLION TIMES YES.

Wow. I'm finding this four years later.

But this is a such cute story.

I love how each part is sorta one-part-him, one-part-her, all throughout. And then in the end, it starts getting to be one-part-them. So. Frigging. Adorable.

I really started getting attached to the two of them near the middle, and when that incident with the Mother's stupid boyfriend? I started yelling at the computer screen. And when the boy comes to save her? My heart got all tingly and that "awwwww" feeling. Then the next section, with the attempted suicide, really broke my heart. I reread it just now, and tears crept into the corners of my eyes. It was just all so...emotional. Hearbreaking. Sad. insert SAT vocabulary word here.

I kept reading...and squealed. How can I not? They stayed together all those years of college, and even to her 25th birthday! And then they get ENGAGED?

So. Cute. And adorable. And romantic. And just "awwwwwwwwww..."

Um. Yeah. I'll...stop talking now...
The Smile Machine chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
I got all sad in the middle because I thought she was going to die and he was going to ditch her for another girl. But FINALLY. An adorable love story that ends the way it should.
Rand.om chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
You made me cry. That's a compliment.
Julietish chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
Hi! It's Juliet from A Drop of Romeo and I'm pleased to tell you your one-shot was added to the One-Shot category of ADoR's library. Here's your raving review:

Written with simplicity and told in numbers, this one-shot tells the love story between a lovely girl and doting boy throughout their childhood. The thirteen bits of this story hold sentences that flow like poetic lines. Sappy and cliche, A Love Story is the drama-filled telling of childhood friendship growing into love.

-Juliet
Too Much Info chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
Beautiful :)
reindrops chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
My God, this story is so lovely. It made me smile and cry. T_T Very touching.
sappyromancelvr chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
So emotional and touching. :)
WishBlade chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
Oh my goodness, that was just wonderful! It was adorable, yet not overly cliche. When we first met Jessica, I thought it'd be the whole 'You took him from me, I hate you, we're not friends' deal, and was pleasantly surprised when none of that happened, and the two remained friends. And I loved how you built up the relationship gradually, it was really sweet. Just a beautiful story, all in all. Loved it! ]
born backwards chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
This is beautifully written, and it's the first story in quite a while that has literally moved me to tears.
Warrior-Princess06 chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
'WOW! I love it..so wonderful and awesome..great fic.! :) Good Job.! :D
Chelsea chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
That was so pretty :)
elma chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
It was long, but I liked it :)

I thought it'd be... well... boring? cute happy fluff all the time? And I was relieved that it wasn't. I think that's what I like about it. And the consistency of the characters

You're right, it is cliche. I don't know why I like this so much when its so cliche ... I think its because you pull it off... somehow... I can see the characters in the way you describe them and like... its who the characters are. You didn't make them do things just cos they had to- yknow, to fit what was expected of them to do, but you kept their personalities true and in the end, that's what brought them together?

Am I even making sense? haha

Well, I enjoyed it! Keep writing!
hell.bent.wings chapter 1 . 7/6/2010