Reviews for A Love Story
SnoQueen chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
THIS STORY WAS SO GOOD!

EVEN SAYING THAT IT WAS 'SO GOOD' IS AN UNDERSTATEMENT!

...Written extremelly well - although I am curious as to what each numeral means...chapters? BUT WHO CARES? Because it was UNBELIEVABLY good! It even made me cry!

WHO CARES IF ITS CLICHED? IT WAS AMAZING!

KEEP WRITING LIKE THIS!

SnoQueen
melaniedreams chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
i like it, it flows and its beautifully writen. no cliche here and your use of those defining moments really made it unique. it's cute, sad, angsty and intense... a good piece of work

thank you for a good moment of reading
sucker-4-green-eyes chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
wow! that was intense, and incredible! WOW! i cant think of anything else to say. it was sad, and cute and happy all at the same time! great job!
mistariapotter chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
MADE ME CRY ! awesome fic
morphine and lollipops chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
I absolutely love love stories. /closet romantic

Your was great.
JeanetteCameron chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
It's really, really good, breathtakingly beautiful and absolutely romantic without being melodramatic - I wish I was half the writer you were. I think you could publish these easily if you collected them in a book; I'd buy it!
righthere431 chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
Awesome story!
QuickSilverSand chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
very cute story...beautiful...though a little angsty, it had a happy ending
sweet vanilla mint chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
This was the first story I read word for word for the past few days. It's brilliant! I super love it! :D Great work! It's absolutely perfect and makes me all happy inside. ;) Thanks for posting!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
I LOVE this. so sweet
crunchyx33 chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
whoa !

this is a good story !

i like it :D
Aurora Corona chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
So beautiful.

This is the most gorgeous piece of writing I have ever encountered! It gave me the warm fuzzies. I adore it! Wish there was a love like this in reality :( Haha, now I feel sad.

Complete and utter brilliance. I applaud you, awesome author!
singjoylalala chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
that was the sweetest story i think i've read on fictionpress. it's a story about actual love instead of little high school crushes. most stories have some complication that, at the end, everyone is all "oh we've been through so much with each other." but in this story, the characters have pretty much been through life together. it makes it so much more real.
I Murder on Impulse chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
Aw...such a wonderful story!

xx
passer-by chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
I love it I love it I love it I love it. OMG I LOVE IT!
157 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »