Reviews for A Love Story
AbbeyEileen chapter 1 . 10/31/2008
That was really sweet. It got a little tedious around preschool and middle school, but other than that, I really liked it. Cute!
fairy Eva chapter 1 . 10/28/2008
I really love this story. Thanks!
DLETE THIS OLD chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
such a sweet little story :)
skitly chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
I only found it a little cheesy but you brought such creativness into the story it was very hard to notice, your an amazing writer this is by far one of the best storys i've read in a long time )
cherrystraw chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
oh wow.

this was really awesome!
unuttered.thoughts chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
it was rather cheesy, but from time to time cheesy is good. i was really in the mood for a story like this, so thank you for writing it :)
Levim D. Trance chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
Aww...I love the tenses you used in this, it was great and the desriptions were amzing. I totally lost track of time when reading this-and I was sad when it was over.

It may have veen tiring, but it's very much appreciated on this end of the story.
October.Leaves chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
Aw, this was so beautiful! I can only wish that I'll be able to write like this one day. This is going on my favorites, no doubt. So amazing... so amazing.
Sylvia Marri chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
You said it was tiring to write that... but I hope you now know it was such a pure joy to read. ) I can't help but root for the characters. Was I right in my observation? That you've never named them? And the only chars that have are Jessica, sleazy Gary, Dusty and Ted (and the others were merely known as Mom and Dad). I think that it was a good thought-each reader can think that it was a story of their own. Replace the she and her with our girly names, and the he and him with our prospective ones.

You did a very good job. I always have to 'aw' at each one-liners you deliver. Hope to read more of this from you!

xoxo )
thoughtsofwisdom chapter 1 . 5/9/2008
That was really different and so nice, i loved the way it was written and that even to there is no dialogue you can just feel the connection. good job!
BoysLikeGirls chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
AHH that was amazing, I loved it!
ChocolateCoveredRoses chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
Oh, my God, it's fantastic. I love it; it made me get all warm and fuzzy inside, and squeal in my mind and just sit there with a little smirk on my face...

It's just amazing. (Faves)
annawilliam chapter 1 . 4/18/2008
Simply beautiful, your writing is amazing. Loved it...
myblueheaaven chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
Aww! That's so adorable! Loved it.
blurgh87 chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
very well written! i thoroughly enjoyed it... not cheesy at all in my opinion. loved it!
157 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »